New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Di paps about sa accepting bribe or anupa man, you did not twist facts to win a case?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    Di paps about sa accepting bribe or anupa man, you did not twist facts to win a case?
    no.

(too short, but i couldn't put it any other way.)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    The lightning of zeus will strike the unholy.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    i can't speak for the others.

i've been in the government service, been holding sensitive positions, been assigned with various agencies or departments, for more than 20 years, and i had been a recipient of various awards, medals, and commendations, I MIGHT HAVE LIED, but never did i do it to earn a fast buck.

i was never indicted by the ombusman nor charged with administrative or criminal offense before it or before any court or tribunal because i milked people for their hard earned money or otherwise.

what about you?
    Wow awards! Meron Lang medal of vapor?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Valor - correction

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    no. that's too much. romeo cempron was even denied of that. in our organization, we call it medalya ng kagitingan. i mentioned them not because i brag about it but only to drive home a point.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    Atty, ang mga abogado ba hindi nag la lie or nagti twist ng facts? Heheh...
    marami akong alam na liars lalo na sa sa defence. Para bang they are paid to lie. Ok siguro sa prosecution side, madalang o wala akong makitang fault dito.

dont get me wrong, marami akong relative na lawyers. Personal perception ko lang ito. I am talking about the very, very few. Anyway, palagay ko, common knowledge ito and very few talk about it. I hope i will not be persecuted for this. Happy new year!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234