New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hmmm, pero nagphotcopy ka ng mga binigay mo? ako, up to now, hawak ko ang original deed of sale ko at naging ugali ko na sa mga documents na gumawa ng duplicate para kung magkaproblem man, may maihaharap ako. kung hindi ako nagkakamali, ang tmg clearance na hawak ko eh original copy. basta, keep all those important documents, at ang mga resibo para may proof ka just in case ah

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by earthlyken View Post

siguru naman legit yung pagka fixer niya..
    bossing kahit kelan di maging legit ang fixer. lalo na ngayon, RA 9485 (Anti-Red Tape Act of 2007), specifically makes fixing a criminal act.

let me take this opportunity to remind everyone that when you go to the LTO and you seem not to understand the entire process, approach those in the frontline desk, those in the frontline wear their ID for identification, and ask where their CITIZEN'S CHARTER is. The Charter will guide you through the entire process and simple enough for you to go through with it on your own.

for more information please refer to the above-cited law and its Implementing Rules and Regulations so that you would know what, how, and where to ask.

if you just know the key, the process would be less taxing. it gives you the sense of self respect and added empowerment.

LET'S SEE A TRULY SELF-RELIANT JUAN DELA CRUZ IN A PAPERLESS SOCIETY. This is where anti-fixing will take us to...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    na solve na ba to? :question:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Updated lang po..

Sir rst619 was able to verify it and it was already transffered to my friends name and register for 2009 aswell...the best talaga si sir rst619..

you deserve a kiss from my friend..hinde pala kiss, kissesssss..hehe

all we need to do now is to get the new OR/CR from them sa kapitolyo..

bukas nanamin gawin yun..sana magising ako ng maaga..haha

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Update lang po..

nakuha na namin yung OR/CR and new registration for 2009..

hay...nakahinga din ng maluwag friend ko..

salamat po sa mga tsikoters na nag bigay ng payo specialy kay sir rst619 your the best sir

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    no prob. anytime

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Question from my lady friend