New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by labayds View Post
    Yep, PBCOM parking is at the basement of the PBCOM building. Ang public parking nga lang nila is konting slots sa B4 and all of B5 pababa (the rest reserved parking). So malalim ang paparkingan mo and I think by 9:30am puno na siya (or nasa B7 ka na). It is fixed P130 6am to 12midnight. One second after midnight and you will be charged additional P40.

Oh and sundin mo ang park facing the wall since there are hefty penalties for not following that rule :P

For me it is a good place to park if I will be staying more than 12 hours. Otherwise its ayala malls for me.

As for the open parking sa Valero, I don't park there since open parking nga siya and kung matagal ang stay mo lalabas na signidicantly more expensive than PBCOM / ayala.
    Thank you for this.

Probably i'll be parking from 8:00am - 5:00pm fixed na ba siya ng 130php?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Thank you for this.

Probably i'll be parking from 8:00am - 5:00pm fixed na ba siya ng 130php?

Yep, fixed siya ng P130 for 8am - 5pm parking.

One more thing, when going out of the parking make sure that you pay first at the parking cashier at ground floor at the back of the building BEFORE you go to your car. I hope I don't confuse you pero yung cashier kasi is separate sa parking area so if nilalabas mo na yung kotse mo from the parking you should already be paid.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by labayds View Post
    Yep, fixed siya ng P130 for 8am - 5pm parking.

One more thing, when going out of the parking make sure that you pay first at the parking cashier at ground floor at the back of the building BEFORE you go to your car. I hope I don't confuse you pero yung cashier kasi is separate sa parking area so if nilalabas mo na yung kotse mo from the parking you should already be paid.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567