New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mikomac View Post
    ahh. ok.

* sir helly. PSG vehicles comes with red and blue barlights on the roof..
    Yup, huli ko na napansin yung barlights and yung big-a*s logo sa spare tire cover, hehe. BTW, may LED side mirror turn signals yung Patrol na yun, I wonder if the whole fleet has them.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Helly View Post
    Yup, huli ko na napansin yung barlights and yung big-a*s logo sa spare tire cover, hehe. BTW, may LED side mirror turn signals yung Patrol na yun, I wonder if the whole fleet has them.

yes, and also comes with heavy footed drivers.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rfgoons View Post
    These vehicles may be government vehicles with security plates. Usually used by government official for security purposes.
    x2 on this.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gusto ko po yung Motor ng PSG, BMW, i dont know what model, pero ang angas tignan ang macho.. Madalas gamit niya is yung 2009 BMw X5 niya. Pag sa times siya natutulog, his route is turning at Araneta Ave, then taking nagtahan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rfgoons View Post
    These vehicles maybe government vehicles with security plates. Usually used by government official for security purposes.
    +1. Security plates. Despite having green plates, these plates should also be sporting Red LTO reg'n stickers (i.e. '09, '10, etc.)

This brings me to ask the question, why are they called "security" plates? I would assume that an unmarked car with a green plate could pass for a private vehicle, but a marked SUV with the stickers, blinkers and what have you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
PSG's GU/Y61