New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by momongklong View Post
    Totoo bang sa pagnakadisgrasya ang may Pro na license, mas mabigat ang parusa kesa sa Non-Pro?

Not true, but I remember a proposition from the traffic regulation body that they are planning to give a higher penalty to prof license holders because they serve the public, hence they should drive extra careful to avoid accidents to happen. Not unless they have approved this then the penalty still remains the same.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    how about if i have a pro license , can i still drive a private car( which i owned & not use to make a living)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by traxid View Post
    how about if i have a pro license , can i still drive a private car( which i owned & not use to make a living)
    yes... you do not need two separate licenses to do that.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    another one for pro license holders...

you can accompany drivers with only a student permit.
    restate ko lng po...only Professional Lincensed drivers can teach someone to drive but ofcourse ung student kailangan meron student permit.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RepotSirc View Post
    restate ko lng po...only Professional Lincensed drivers can teach someone to drive but ofcourse ung student kailangan meron student permit.
    In a formal legalized setting, you mean (like driving schools).

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RepotSirc View Post
    In a formal legalized setting, you mean (like driving schools).

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Professional Driving License for persons driving vehicles for purposes of work.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    quick question.. when you apply for a non prof license, gaano katagal bago ma-release yung license? nag-woworry kasi ako, baka di kaagad ako makapag-drive hangga't di ko nakukuha license ko e.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by blythe07 View Post
    quick question.. when you apply for a non prof license, gaano katagal bago ma-release yung license? nag-woworry kasi ako, baka di kaagad ako makapag-drive hangga't di ko nakukuha license ko e.
    normally after 15 to 30 minutes, depende sa LTO office. pero if in case di nila ma release kaagad, they will issue you the drivers license OR which you can use in the absence of the ID. then you would have to go back to the LTO office sometime to claim your ID.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ask lang, kapag may non-pro ka ba pwede mo i-drive ang kotse (private vehicle) kahit hindi sa'yo? For example hiniram mo car ng cousin mo or something..

And another thing, regarding student license, pwede bang magdrive sa public roads na ang stud. license? Kaso dapat may kasamang may prof. license? Pwede rin ba kapag may kasama sya pero non-pro license lang?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Professional vs. Non-professional driver's license