New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Okay I'm an idiot, this isn't the Goon Squad board.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The most dreadful would be the jeepney drivers. These ply the streets as if they own them! They stop anywhere, drive at a snail's pace wherever they are. They swerve into any available space, cut into other lanes abruptly, don't use their lights (hell, some don't even HAVE lights! ), spew black smoke and have exhausts that make them sound like rumbling volcanos. And due to their misaligned steering systems, they could never drive in a straight line! It'll be once in a blue moon when I see a jeepney driver who drives properly, maintains a clean vehicle and follows the law. Taxis may be annoying when they're looking for passengers, but a loaded taxi runs at the pace of ordinary cars and sometimes even faster which is fine by me. Buses, especially the non-aircon city buses, can be very annoying. Due to their size, they tend to bully smaller vehicles and they swerve from left to right without warning, and often spew black smoke. But these are, at least, driven by skilled drivers unlike the jeepneys. The best PUV drivers IMHO are the provincial aircon bus drivers, especially those from the bigger companies. These have impeccable road manners, whether in the highway or city streets. They drive at a constant speed through most of the whole length of the highway and use their signal light everytime they twist the steering wheel. Although its not particularly safe, I have to take my hat of to those daredevil bus drivers who are able to drive steadily without waking up his passengers, at speeds in excess of 140km/h!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Jeepney drivers are generally bad drivers, add to that motorcycle drivers and taxi drivers. These people change lanes willy-nilly and cut you off, and they do not understand signals . Plus they drive like they own the road weaving lane to lane.

But the most dangerous drivers are ordinary bus drivers, the likes of SAFEWAY, NOVA and others, they drive through EDSA like bats out of hell and drive like they too, own the freakin' road.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ang pangit pa namn ikaw na binanga ikaw pah may kasalanan ... hay naku lalo nah pag duguan yung naka motor sagot mo pah .. singit ng singt gasgas na auto mo sagot mo pah yung naaksidente mo ..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by genowel View Post
    ang pangit pa namn ikaw na binanga ikaw pah may kasalanan ... hay naku lalo nah pag duguan yung naka motor sagot mo pah .. singit ng singt gasgas na auto mo sagot mo pah yung naaksidente mo ..
    ganyan talaga

kasi sa pananaw ng masa: pag naka motor -- poor, pag naka car -- rich

so pag nagbanggaan ang motor at car, kahit may kasalanan ang motor, yung naka car ang dapat sumagot ng gastos sa hospital (humanitarian consideration)

sa Pinas, jologs rule

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ewan ko bah ... nakakainis lang ...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ganyan talaga

kasi sa pananaw ng masa: pag naka motor -- poor, pag naka car -- rich

so pag nagbanggaan ang motor at car, kahit may kasalanan ang motor, yung naka car ang dapat sumagot ng gastos sa hospital (humanitarian consideration)

sa Pinas, jologs rule
    Madalas inaabuso ito. Pag pumayag ka na kasi ipagamot ang tingin nila inako mo na ang blame for the accident. Minsan may humingi pa sa kin ng 2 weeks na sweldo nya dahil di sya makakapasok kahit puro gasgas lang naman injury nya. Kaya ako pinapapirmahan ko pa ng waiver mga ito.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Naku wag lang sana ako mabangga motor... pag baligtad niya lalabas ako na car then tatadyakan ko pa sa mukha ng maraming beses....

pero pag kasalanan ko wala tayo magagawa kundi tulongan sila kawawa naman...

hirap kasi sa mga naka motor kung makapagdrive parang mauubusan ng daan......

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Good idea. I suggest po na gumawa na lang ng facebook fan page or group para mas easy magUpload ng pictures at no hassle to view and comment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Pinoy Bad Drivers - Exposing the Philippines Bad Drivers