New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    If I may say, and not meaning anything, you are very pretty in that picture. Even with that "look".
    That's a famous meme. If you wanna see my pic, I will PM to you. Just kidding. Nobody here has seen me except a few persons Parking under the sun

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    That's a famous meme. If you wanna see my pic, I will PM to you. Just kidding. Nobody here has seen me except a few persons Parking under the sun

I thought it was you, how silly of me. Perhaps we can meet together with CVT and others. My wife will surely be glad to be acquainted with you.

And I just finished looking for the word "meme" in the dictionary. Since I couldn't make sense out of it, I searched through the internet. I seem to get the idea what is it.

Very embarrassing... I'm so out of touch to the online world.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I thought it was you, how silly of me. Perhaps we can meet together with CVT and others. My wife will surely be glad to be acquainted with you.

And I just finished looking for the word "meme" in the dictionary. Since I couldn't make sense out of it, I searched through the internet. I seem to get the idea what is it.

Very embarrassing... I'm so out of touch to the online world.
    You actually thought I was American? LOL. I'm basque but not 100%

Anyway I always park covered and only painit my car once in a while. I would rather walk far and pay higher parking fees than park under the sun

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    New to Forum

If I may add one major drawback to frequent parking under the sun:

Mas mabilis lalabo at manilaw yung headlights mo.

One step backward talaga yang current use of acrylic lenses sa headlights. Although probably cheaper in terms of production cost, nung glass pa gamit sa headlights di naman nagkakaroon ng "cataract" ang mga sasakyan...

===
    Ok yang umbrella thing para sa mga kotse. Worry ko nga lang pag sa mga small na hatchback ngayon (ex. Alto) , baka pag humangin ng malakas talaga... lumipad? LOL

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Buy the better quality ones ... the roof umbrellas are tied down well ...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleusBB View Post
    New to Forum

One step backward talaga yang current use of acrylic lenses sa headlights. Although probably cheaper in terms of production cost, nung glass pa gamit sa headlights di naman nagkakaroon ng "cataract" ang mga sasakyan...

===
    Ok yang umbrella thing para sa mga kotse. Worry ko nga lang pag sa mga small na hatchback ngayon (ex. Alto) , baka pag humangin ng malakas talaga... lumipad? LOL
    It says the "umbrella" can withstand windspeed up to 30mph. I haven't tested it as I don't have one, yet.

7. Join Date
    May 2018
    It says the "umbrella" can withstand windspeed up to 30mph. I haven't tested it as I don't have one, yet.
    Hinde. I'm not referring to yung umbrella- baka yung Alto liparin! LOL!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    New to Forum

===
    Sa sobrang tibay, itatangay yung Alto kasama ng payong.

Re. yellowing headlights, its more common with the earlier models that had these (specifically late 90s to late 2000s). i noticed the newer cars have more resistant plastics.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Hinde. I'm not referring to yung umbrella- baka yung Alto liparin! LOL!
    I never thought of it that way! In that case, I should do something about ballast...
    Parking under the sun

EDIT: I read twice your previous post and I got what you were saying. I'm so slow...

10. Join Date
    May 2018
    Either that or, since newer pa yung car, di pa naninilaw.

Bumili na rin ako ng headlight sealant/protectant. Ewan ko lang how effective this is, but we'll see in due time. Yung kasama ko sa opisina, he waxes his headlights kasama sa body- after over 5 years, wala pa oxidation lenses niya.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast