New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    we have a mango tree and i avoid parking under its majestic shade Parking under the sun

FOCUS
    Lalo na pag namumulaklak ang manga. Parang over spray

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we have a mango tree and i avoid parking under its majestic shade Parking under the sun

FOCUS
    The agony of choosing between toasting your vehicle under the sun, or staying in the shade and being showered with tree sap, leaves, etc.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    The agony of choosing between toasting your vehicle under the sun, or staying in the shade and being showered with tree sap, leaves, etc.
    So instead of choosing from what you have said, you can buy that​ Lanmodo car umbrella and use it.

I just can't imagine the "looks" from nearby bystanders...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ive always parked under the sun. no issues. the paint is well protected with a sealant.

its a beautiful 24c now. no clouds in sight

FOCUS

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ive always parked under the sun. no issues. the paint is well protected with a sealant.

FOCUS
    Sarap naman dyan bro. My office a/c is set to 25c during the day to save on electricity. Mas naiinitan pa ako sa kotse mo.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I choose the latter since I wax my car regularly. It's a pain to remove tree sap on the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Sarap naman dyan bro. My office a/c is set to 25c during the day to save on electricity. Mas naiinitan pa ako sa kotse mo.
    I don't even open the AC in my area But now I do since it's summer

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Easy for you kasi di ka naman pawisin. ☺ Ang init talaga. I'm sweating in places I don't normally sweat. Good thing it feels like the rainy season is gonna come a lot earlier.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Easy for you kasi di ka naman pawisin. ☺ Ang init talaga. I'm sweating in places I don't normally sweat. Good thing it feels like the rainy season is gonna come a lot earlier.
    I think most guys are pawisin? I don't know any girl na pawisin lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I think most guys are pawisin? I don't know any girl na pawisin lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Meron din pero bihira. I remember a couple of girls in college for exactly that hehe. Mga kasama ko lagi magtago sa airconditioned areas.

BTT: I'd also prefer to park in the sun vs under trees. Specially fruit bearing ones. Aside from dents from the fruits, the falling flower parts and tiny dried bits are a pain to remove from the little nooks and crannies.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    So instead of choosing from what you have said, you can buy that​ Lanmodo car umbrella and use it.

I just can't imagine the "looks" from nearby bystanders...
    "Arte naman nito" .

Thankfully my regular parking (work and at home) is covered. With my job before where we had open parking i would probably use that car umbrella.

FOCUS
    I choose the latter since I wax my car regularly. It's a pain to remove tree sap on the paint.

Actually i'm fine with the paint since i also wax regularly. I worry more about the interior plastics and exterior rubber mouldings in the long run (so having good tint is also a must).

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast