New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    edi wag tangkilikin ang trinoma kung di kayo satisfied sa parking... it will be trinoma's loss not you...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakakahilo at nakakapagod yang trinoma mall.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Dami nang tao sa Trinoma. Pumupunta nalang ako don weekday mornings pag may kailangan heheh.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    At North Edsa area, Trinoma is better than SM. As parents of two toddlers, we find the customer lounges of Trinoma appealing as we value convenience and cleanliness amongst other things when it comes to the kids. Try that with SM and you'll be disappointed like when your kid says she wants to poop pronto. Even Aura's CRs, their supposedly premium Mall, sucks in comparison to Trinoma/Ayala Malls Customer Lounges.

As for the Sr, I don't mind at all. I just drop them off at the lobby then park.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At North Edsa area, Trinoma is better than SM. As parents of two toddlers, we find the customer lounges of Trinoma appealing as we value convenience and cleanliness amongst other things when it comes to the kids. Try that with SM and you'll be disappointed like when your kid says she wants to poop pronto. Even Aura's CRs, their supposedly premium Mall, sucks in comparison to Trinoma/Ayala Malls Customer Lounges.

As for the Sr, I don't mind at all. I just drop them off at the lobby then park.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post

I also prefer Trinoma over SM North Edsa. For one thing, items at Landmark Supermarket are cheaper compared to SM Hypermart.
    Amenities are better.

Pero isa lang ang ayaw ko sa Trinoma (and every other Ayala designed malls) --- that stupid activity center/hub. It's too frikkin noisy, especially when there's an event.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Trinoma isn't a mall i'd take elderly to actually. Heck even i get tired whenever i go there.

IMO, they shouldnt limit the passes even if slots are limited Just give it and bahala na mag park sila senior citizen as long as they are informed that the reserved slots are all taken.

i do find the layout of the mall very disorienting(not a senior yet)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I hate the parking area at Trinoma

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    pagnagpupunta ako sa trinoma,sa sm north edsa ako nagpark,para kasing maliligaw sa ako sa parking nila.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12