New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    That's why when crossing boarders from Singapore to Malaysia and vice versa they have separate lane designed for motorcycle only and the motorcycle are not allowed sa car/bus lane when crossing boarders.
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    yung mentality na naka "motor" kaya pwede sumingit anywhere . most if not all of the times now sa mga traffic lights, all nakamotors do every means to squeeze and creep in their way in front. sa mismong pedestrian crossing lines pa nga nakahinto. pag "Go", di ka rin maka-aarangkada agad kasi nakaharang, pagbusina mo naman, sila pa galit

when i was in Malaysia early 2000's, ang dami ng naka-motor sa kanila nung time na yun. paghinto sa traffic lights, karamihan makikita mo nakamotor ang nasa unahan. same mentality rin ng MC drivers, gusto palagi nasa unahan, sisingit dahan-dahan para makapunta sa harapan.
    Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Apparently mas maraming motor ang pasaway kesa, let's say, jeepney. Kahit jeepney nalagpasan pa ata nila sa bilang. Overtaking motorcycle ridersOvertaking motorcycle ridersOvertaking motorcycle riders

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmetal View Post
    Apparently mas maraming motor ang pasaway kesa, let's say, jeepney. Kahit jeepney nalagpasan pa ata nila sa bilang. Overtaking motorcycle ridersOvertaking motorcycle ridersOvertaking motorcycle riders
    To be fair, these jeepney drivers have slowly killed their brain cells. One of the worst jobs In the Philippines. You earn while you damage your brain.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    To be fair, these jeepney drivers have slowly killed their brain cells. One of the worst jobs In the Philippines. You earn while you damage your brain.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Diba gumagaling sila sa math?

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015

Sportstv highlights
    22 hrs ·
    Inaantay ka na,ituloy mo na 🤣

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

Sportstv highlights
    22 hrs ·
    Inaantay ka na,ituloy mo na 🤣
    i wonder,
    is he still alive?
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I see this often when I'm on my bike, I always wish them good luck, btw, already sold mine a few weeks ago, this mode of transport is too risky even with fellow kamotes.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Bubusina ako kung mayrun mabagal na motor or kotse sa harapan ko sa stoplight. On open roads, iniiwasan lahat ng mas mabagal sa harapan ko. I don’t have time to wait for slow people to haul their a$$ on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    As a car driver, the most irritating thing some motorcycle riders do is travelling slow and stay in the between the 2 lanes, preventing you to move past them unless you take some part of the opposite lane.

Also when I'm riding my bike myself, some riders stay in the middle of the their lane which prevents me as a rider to overtake while on the same lane. Staying in the middle of the lane as motocycle rider is a very disadvantageous position to be in, for one blocks your view on the incoming road and traffic.

And if you are following closely a 4 wheel vehicle in front of you, and you stay in the middle, chances are you might run on some potholes, manholes or other road hazards that 4 wheel vehicles will just run past over between their wheels. The best strategy, I think as a motorcycle rider is to follow the same tracks as the bigger vehicles and not staying in the middle, I dont know why other rides keep staying in the middle. But it just irritates me coz its harder to overtake sometimes especially in high volume traffic or in single lane roads.

But I dont have a problem with sharing the road and with motorcycle riders lane splitting during traffic and getting front of the traffic on intersections stoplights. Really big advantage for 2 wheel riders is the time saved travelling, really wished I had gotten into motorcycle earlier in my life.

Jeepneys and PUV for me are still the worse especially those who stop and congregate just after intersection and stoplights, really just making the traffic worse. And some intentionally slow down and let the time run down to go red as they approach stoplights to pickup some passengers in major intersections.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    These kamote riders are a dime a dozen sa C5. Kailangan talagang madalas ang tingin mo sa side mirrors mo at biglang susulpot and when s**t hits the fan, yung driver ng kotse pa yung may kasalanan.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast