New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    "The guy first claimed he's PSG, but later on he admitted makati worker siya." WTF

The dad of the guy claims he's from camp crame, and was bullying us since nahalata niya na may kaya kami since nakita niya na foreigner yung driver. His son's at his 30s na, whereas kami that time were alone! "

Parang abuse of authority na yung lumalabas dito. Eh ano kung taga camp crame? baka janitor lang yun dun. Ganyan talaga, gugulatin ka sa una. Pag bumigay kaagad, talo ka.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sopetite View Post
    Kaya naman talaga, pero ang problema nga yung driver na foreigner was scheduled to leave next week. Pero sobrang laki talaga ng hinihingi nung motor.
    Ayaw namin sana na makipaglaban by "pulling strings", since pero ayaw din namin mag settle or mag ka record yung friend ko.
    Now I'm finding a way if I can handle the case when my friend returns to his home after we gather all the things we need from him.
    Ayaw mo magkarecord? But you haven't checked the complaint vs. you. malamang, its a criminal case filed by the motorcycle vs. your foreigner friend and the rest of his passengers including you. may record na siya whether you like it or not. Ang masama nito, sa complaint ni motorcycle, kayo may kasalanan, and mind you - this is a criminal case.

If i were you, kayo ni foreigner friend, punta kayo sa police na umasikaso sa accident. Hingi kayo police report. Punta kayo sa fiscal, magfile kayong dalawa ng criminal complaint vs. motorcycle driver. May form sa fiscal's office, pati yata affidavit ni foreigner friend. para kahit mag out of the country na siya, tatakbo case vs. motorcycle.

The easier way: consult a lawyer.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nightingale View Post
    Siyempre sila masusugatan, eh motor yun eh, exposed sila. but it doesn't mean hindi nila kasalanan.
    Yun nga di ba? Wala namang other way para ma distribute yung impact ng collision sa motor except itapon yung driver. Pero ang point nila, dahil nagka sugat sila at sumirko ng ilang beses, parang dapat we need to support them for a few weeks/months.

Kung prel investigation na yan sa fiscal, meron nang police report yan, nagpagawa sila nang hindi mo alam. Pede ka humingi ng kopya sa police na umasikaso sa insidente. Tingnan mo ano nakalagay dun: kung sino may kasalanan. Ilalagay yung sa police report. Pag motorcycle ang indicated may fault ng police, ask mo si police how to file a criminal case, tuturuan ka ni mamang police - ganito yun, punta ka sa fiskalya sa Hall of Justice sa City Hall, etc. etc.
    Kami po ang nagpagawa ng police report. Yung pulis ang nag advise samin namin to file a case, since for all the years she's been a sergeant wala daw motor na mananalo sa ganung claims, except for medical bills, which we offered right off the bat.

Yun naman pala eh. Eh di dapat ikaw ang magdemanda at hindi si motorcycle. mananalo ka sa kasong yan malamang.

Sa fiscal's office sa Hall of Justice, located at the City Hall of the place where the accident occurred.
    I see. So we just need to get the police report which isn't done yet.

siyempre turuan na yan. kahit naman ako yung motorcyclist, hindi ako aamin na kasalanan ko. Pag umamin ako, eh di ang laki ng babayaran ko sa medical expenses, papagawa ko pa sasakyan mo. Samantalang pag pinilit ko na ikaw ang may kasalanan, pag nakalusot, eh di papagamot mo ako ng libre, bayayaran mo damage sa motor ko, pwede pa kitang hingian ng additional money. Eh di pinagkakitaan pa kita, ayos!
    Alam mo yung nga ang hindi ko maintindihan. Hindi namin sinubukan magturo. Or ipagawa sa kanila yung kotse namin. Ang gusto lang namin maayos, pero sila pera ang hinihingi sa amin (roughly $2k).

Bcause dear, you are now a money-making source. That is why i am advising you: #1 wag mo muna bayaran, wait for the fiscal to resolve the preliminary investigation. #1 file criminal case against the motorcyclist to neutralize his accusation na kasalanan nyo, at para magkaroon ka ng bargaining advantage, at mapababa mo monetary demand nya, if not altogether avoid it.
    Thanks. Once the police woman who handled the case returns on saturday, babalikan namin.

share ko lang ito sa iyo, this is an actual case decided by the supreme court. Hindi parehong pareho ang nangyari, but similar to yours. Actually, namatay ang motorcyclist dito, but the court said, kasalanan ng nagmomotor. kaya walang binayaran yung truck.

the above was posted in a lawyer's blog,
    http://panyero.net/doctrine-of-last-...batas-trapiko/
    Thank you! That post really enlightened me. Atleast napapairal pala ang justice system here kahit papaano.

Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    you dont have to pull strings. just be very legally competitive.

+1 sa pagsasampa ng kaso vs the motorcycle.

appeal to the higher court. tignan naten kung hindi pa matahimik yan mga yan
    Sana lang hindi magka problem in terms of security clearance yung friend ko. Pag fiscal ba nagrerelease ng hold departure order?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jubs00 View Post
    "Eh ano kung taga camp crame? baka janitor lang yun dun.
    hahahaha, :cheers2:

kung ako yan, :starwars:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Ayaw mo magkarecord? But you haven't checked the complaint vs. you. malamang, its a criminal case filed by the motorcycle vs. your foreigner friend and the rest of his passengers including you. may record na siya whether you like it or not. Ang masama nito, sa complaint ni motorcycle, kayo may kasalanan, and mind you - this is a criminal case.
    Actually ni hindi nila kinuha name ko sa police station. Yung friend ko lang who was driving at that time.

If i were you, kayo ni foreigner friend, punta kayo sa police na umasikaso sa accident. Hingi kayo police report. Punta kayo sa fiscal, magfile kayong dalawa ng criminal complaint vs. motorcycle driver. May form sa fiscal's office, pati yata affidavit ni foreigner friend. para kahit mag out of the country na siya, tatakbo case vs. motorcycle.

The easier way: consult a lawyer.
    Sa saturday pa ata marerelease yung police report since wala na yung police na naghandle ng case. Okay lang naman mag ka record. Im aware na as long as mapatunayan that he's not guilty, or if the case was dismissed due to lack of evidence from both parties, wala din magiging problem masyado sa records niya.

Oh and I'm looking for a lawyer now.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Pag fiscal ba nagrerelease ng hold departure order?
    Hindi. It is the department of Immigration. But before one can get a hold departure order against a foreigner #1. kailangan may criminal case na sa court vs. the foreigner, #2 kailanang magfile ng motion sa court for issuance of hold departure order, #3 may hearing pa yan where the foreigner can defend himself against the application for hold departure order. If he can show th ejudge that he is not planning to flee justice, made-deny din yang HDO na yan, #4. Bigay man ni judge HDO, ipapa-serve pa yan se Department of Immigration.

In other words, hindi yan instant, na paggissing mo sa umaga biglang, bulaga! may hold departure order ka na.

Our criminal justice system is not that blind to the call of the oppressed. naks!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hindi. It is the department of Immigration. But before one can get a hold departure order against a foreigner #1. kailangan may criminal case na sa court vs. the foreigner
    What court is this?

#2 kailanang magfile ng motion sa court for issuance of hold departure order, #3 may hearing pa yan where the foreigner can defend himself against the application for hold departure order. If he can show th ejudge that he is not planning to flee justice, made-deny din yang HDO na yan, #4. Bigay man ni judge HDO, ipapa-serve pa yan se Department of Immigration.
    Oh i see. Maganda pala na I'm looking for a lawyer now, since I'm sure he can handle it for us. Better that I won't tell him the case involves a foreigner siince pera nanaman ipapairal pag ganun.

In other words, hindi yan instant, na paggissing mo sa umaga biglang, bulaga! may hold departure order ka na.
    hahaha, natawa ako dito! cheers!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Oh and I'm looking for a lawyer now.
    My friend was involved in a similar incident 2 years ago. Motorcyclist din nakabangga sa kanyang car at hiningan siya ng kakutakutakot na demands - hospitalization, daily allowance, replacement of the motorcycle gusto pa brand new, plus hinihingan pa siya ng P500k. Nung di nangbigay frined ko, dinemanda friend ko. My friend was assisted by a lawyer. at nanalo siya sa kaso, denied lahat ng claims ng motorcycle.

Why don't you try consulting that lawyer? PM ko sa iyo contact numbers para makahingi ka ng guidance/assistance.

Oh i see. Maganda pala na I'm looking for a lawyer now, since I'm sure he can handle it for us. Better that I won't tell him the case involves a foreigner siince pera nanaman ipapairal pag ganun.
    when you consult a lawyer. kailangan sabihin mo lahat ng nangyari para alam niya how to help you and your driver. Your foreigner friend needs legal protection also, baka perwisyuhin yan sa Immigration at mahirapan umalis ng bansa. there are ways to do that, you know. Don't worry about the lawyer na baka "pera papairalin". lawyers are decent, they practice ethics in their profession, unlike the motorcyclist na bumangga sa inyo na lowlife.

Hay, asar talaga ako sa mga nakamotor. Grrrrr!!!!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Registered yung motor at meron siyang driver's license, although he doesnt have a plate. The guy first claimed he's PSG, but later on he admitted makati worker siya.

The dad of the guy claims he's from camp crame, and was bullying us since nahalata niya na may kaya kami since nakita niya na foreigner yung driver. His son's at his 30s na, whereas kami that time were alone!

Talk is cheap. The fact that he lied claiming he is a PSG member already shows how much of a miscreant he is. And the dad claiming he is from Crame. So what? What occurred was an accident, not a crime... photographs of the point of impact can most probably show that it was the vehicle that got hit by the MC , NOT the vehicle sideswiping the MC -- i.e., large, deep, inward dent rather than an elongated scratch.

*sopetite : my good friend (since college) is a lawyer and I can give you his contact number if you're interested. Just PM me

BTW, something must be done about these reckless MCs. Just yesterday, I almost ran over an MC while attempting to turn left from JP Rizal going into Rockwell (coming from EDSA). I already had my signal light flashing far from the turning point and was sure the left side was clear (though I could hear the puttering of an MC engine). Just as I turned left, I heard the puttering turn to a loud roar and an MC appeared out of nowhere and overtook me... on the left! I braked hard and I missed him by inches, literally! I'm normally a cool dude but at that instant, I felt all of my insides wanted to lurch out of me (sorry about that). I mean, he could have overtaken me on the right side, but why did he have to overtake on the side I'm turning to?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    My friend was involved in a similar incident 2 years ago. Motorcyclist din nakabangga sa kanyang car at hiningan siya ng kakutakutakot na demands - hospitalization, daily allowance, replacement of the motorcycle gusto pa brand new, plus hinihingan pa siya ng P500k. Nung di nangbigay frined ko, dinemanda friend ko. My friend was assisted by a lawyer. at nanalo siya sa kaso, denied lahat ng claims ng motorcycle.

Why don't you try consulting that lawyer? PM ko sa iyo contact numbers para makahingi ka ng guidance/assistance.

when you consult a lawyer. kailangan sabihin mo lahat ng nangyari para alam niya how to help you and your driver. Your foreigner friend needs legal protection also, baka perwisyuhin yan sa Immigration at mahirapan umalis ng bansa. there are ways to do that, you know. Don't worry about the lawyer na baka "pera papairalin". lawyers are decent, they practice ethics in their profession, unlike the motorcyclist na bumangga sa inyo na lowlife.

Hay, asar talaga ako sa mga nakamotor. Grrrrr!!!!!
    Thanks for the advice. Okay I will tell my lawyer since sensitive case nga to. Anyway, he is leaving soon, so he really needs to fix it this week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Our 4WD was hit by a motorcycle