New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    Talk is cheap. The fact that he lied claiming he is a PSG member already shows how much of a miscreant he is. And the dad claiming he is from Crame. So what? What occurred was an accident, not a crime... photographs of the point of impact can most probably show that it was the vehicle that got hit by the MC , NOT the vehicle sideswiping the MC -- i.e., large, deep, inward dent rather than an elongated scratch.
    The dent IS deep! How did you know that? Naka side na kami, the angle was probably 15 degrees, when the motorcycle came in. Natanggal yung bumper namin sa right and the fender was totally damaged (hindi pa side yung tama ng fender, naka indent siya na almost even angle). Natanggal yung signal light namin na right, kasi nga nasa right namin siya tumama.

Hindi ko ba pwede ma release yung pictures dito sa forum para makita niyo yung tama?

*sopetite : my good friend (since college) is a lawyer and I can give you his contact number if you're interested. Just PM me
    Thanks i'll send you an email.

BTW, something must be done about these reckless MCs. Just yesterday, I almost ran over an MC while attempting to turn left from JP Rizal going into Rockwell (coming from EDSA). I already had my signal light flashing far from the turning point and was sure the left side was clear (though I could hear the puttering of an MC engine). Just as I turned left, I heard the puttering turn to a loud roar and an MC appeared out of nowhere and overtook me... on the left! I braked hard and I missed him by inches, literally! I'm normally a cool dude but at that instant, I felt all of my insides wanted to lurch out of me (sorry about that). I mean, he could have overtaken me on the right side, but why did he have to overtake on the side I'm turning to?
    Yun nga din ang tanong namin, why did he come from our right eh pasukan yun ng mall? Nanggaling daw siya sa third lane, which is absurd! Kung galing siya sa third lane bakit tumilapon siya sa curb? diba dapat hindi siya sa curb mapupunta?.

May pics yung technohub police which we can get from them. Kukunin ko the pics today.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Go sir, sana manalo ka talaga diyan sa kaso mo, most of those MCs (not all, but most from our experience) don't really know the rule of the roads, tapos sila pa maangas sa daan, I really pity those kinds of MCs. Kita mo naman MC makikipagsiksikan pa sa fortuner, that is so dumb! ahahaha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kamusta na yung driver ng mc? ok na ba siya?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    Go sir, sana manalo ka talaga diyan sa kaso mo, most of those MCs (not all, but most from our experience) don't really know the rule of the roads, tapos sila pa maangas sa daan, I really pity those kinds of MCs. Kita mo naman MC makikipagsiksikan pa sa fortuner, that is so dumb! ahahaha
    i know. sana talaga matapos na to.

Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    kamusta na yung driver ng mc? ok na ba siya?
    yeah no big damage whatsoever, namamaga lang. they're claiming may fracture daw, which annoyeed that doctor sa east ave kasi daw kung fracture daw they wont be able to talk at all.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Don't pay anything, that would be tantamount to admission of guilt. Kasalanan pala ng MC e. I-delay mo nang i-delay pag nag-demanda. File all sorts of motions para tumagal nang tumagal.

I-demanda mo rin ng reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property. His well being and motorcycle is none of your concern.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I sympathize with your experience.

Also happened to me. Same scenario except my car was a small honda city. The front bumper got ripped off and I was running 5-10kph while the motorcycle around 20-30kph.

Difference I got witnesses. I also paid part of the medical (3.5K bill, I gave 2K). I believe they are harassing you now. Good thing medyo natakot sa akin yung biker (he had his wife speak in his behalf at behave/mukha silang tupa sa bait).

BTW I let the biker free and paid around P15k repairs. That's life.
    Last edited by OldSchoolHack; April 22nd, 2010 at 12:22 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Don't pay anything, that would be tantamount to admission of guilt. Kasalanan pala ng MC e. I-delay mo nang i-delay pag nag-demanda. File all sorts of motions para tumagal nang tumagal.

I-demanda mo rin ng reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property. His well being and motorcycle is none of your concern.
    you are right. +1000 ako dun.
    nanggugulat lang yun basta wag lang magpagulat ang ts.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Yeah yun nga din ang sabi nung pulis sa amin. kung wala talaga kami kasalanan, at tingin niya naman daw ay malaki ang fault ng motor, eh wag na wag magbayad ng hindi medical fees lang.

As a human being, okay na tutulungan sana namin sila sa medical, pero tong mga taong to, nagdala pa ng kung sino sino para sindakin kami. Sabi pa nung matanda nilang kasama, "sa point of impact pa lang, halata na kung sinong bumangga!" siguro halatang sa anak niyang di hamak na mas matanda na sa amin kaya di niya masabi kung sinong bumangga out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    I sympathize with your experience.

Also happened to me. Same scenario except my car was a small honda city. The front bumper got ripped off and I was running 5-10kph while the motorcycle around 20-30kph.

Difference I got witnesses. I also paid part of the medical (3.5K bill, I gave 2K). I believe they are harassing you now. Good thing medyo natakot sa akin yung biker (he had his wife speak in his behalf at behave/mukha silang tupa sa bait).

BTW I let the biker free and paid around P15k repairs. That's life.
    Diba? Tignan mo naman mga speed diffrence of the car vs. motorist incident that we are talking about (not generalizing). Bakit ganon? Sila inamin nilang nasa 60kph yung andar nila whereas kami nasa 10-20kph?

Binalikan namin yung pictures sa technohub. Nagulat yung guards ng kinuwento namin na naniningil ng sobra yung naka motor. Sabi nung guard, "eh diba mas malaki tama ng kotse niyo?"

Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    you are right. +1000 ako dun.
    nanggugulat lang yun basta wag lang magpagulat ang ts.
    Oo nga. Mag aafidavit na lang yung friend ko before siya umalis. I've seen the pictures and kitang kita kung nasaan na yung kotse at kung saan tumama yung motor nung papasok na kami.

Mga taga QC, alam niyo naman na sa techno hub, merong 5 LANES. Yung 5th is MERGING, 4th and 5th is for entering the technohub or PUVs only. Tumama siya sa 4th lane saktong nasa broken line na kami,. Pasalamat talaga ako at may pictures na kinuha ang technohub patrol!

Nilagyan pala nila ng cone yung pinanggalingan ng sasakyan namin, naalala ko na nagpipicture sila nung cone. Kung pwede, I will just post a picture of the cone where nangyari yung banggaan, pwede kaya yun?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    *sopetite: got your OPM and sent you the details

I think posting the pictures are good because it will help our resident experts and would-be-CSIs to analyze the various evidence at hand.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Our 4WD was hit by a motorcycle