New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have this scheme running inside my head.....

Im sure you guys have seen the new plates... XE*-*** and upwards. The ones which have the rizal monument on them. Is it possible to replace my current set of plates with these? Like. if i declare them lost or something? Does anyone have an idea of the cost of such an undertaking? Views and opinions greatly appreciated. ty :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what for pare... wag na sayang lang efforts mo, mamaya madismaya ka pa kapag dami na redtape...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala lang pre. :D Yung plate kong isa kasi meron nang damage.... but youre right. :D Kelangan may kontak siguro sa LTO.... :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid::: Based from what I heard, changing of license plates would cost 15-20K all in all, kasama na mga lagay para ma-claim agad yung new plates. And it is indicated, you have the option to change plates as long as the license plates are 5 years old and petty cash for the expenses. :lol:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mine is like that already, circa XEH-xxx

It does look "refreshing", compared to the usual design that's been around for more than 20 years yata.

There may be some way for you to do that. Baka humingi lang ng maraming support documents to prove that it got damaged, lost, or stolen. Rehistrado kasi ang plaka natin, kaya't siguradong legal hassle yan to change.

Subukan mo muna magtanong sa local LTO nyo. Baka madali lang naman.

Regards,

Newcomer123 8)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas:: woweeeee! :shock: 20grand! :shock: from what I heard. thats for a change of numbers already....

Newcomer123:: True, lumang luma na po ang design. Dati po, every year nagpapalit ng PLATE ang LTO. Pag nag change owner ang auto, change plate number din..... hay nako.... how the Philippines has deteriorated so......

....but of course i wasnt there firsthand.... i just heard :wink::wink::wink:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe.. defensive agad.

Hassle nga, nasira yung plate ng kotse ni Erpats dahil nasagi ng FX yung unahan (beating the redlight si ogags)... ayun punit yung plaka namin.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung uncle ko dati P2500 sa fixer pero thats was 3 years ago
    six months bago nakuha yung replacement paltes
    Owner type jeep

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PM Glenn10 for more info.Hehehe.

Basta yung OTP-001 saken. :mrgreen:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid::: I know that sounded tooooo much! :shock: Nagulat din ako sa pricing nila... balak ko rin sana magpalit ng plates. I'll inform you when I get my plates changed. !*#$%& kasi yung 1st owner ng kabayo ko pininturahan yung plates tapos mali mali pa ng butas para sa mounting, napapatingin tuloy mga pulis sa plates ko. (take note: body color pa yung letters ng plates, on the other hand terno naman sa sasakyan) :lol:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
OT: NEW PLATES