New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Good am po mga ka-tsikot. Ask ko lang kung may number coding window period (10am-3pm) ba sa BGC? I searched the internet but found conflicting information. Some say BGC is part of Makati so there is no window period and some say otherwise.

Hope folks who live / work in BGC can clarify. Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun25 View Post
    Good am po mga ka-tsikot. Ask ko lang kung may number coding window period (10am-3pm) ba sa BGC? I searched the internet but found conflicting information. Some say BGC is part of Makati so there is no window period and some say otherwise.

from what i recall, the republic of makati has no window period.
    and it enforces condinuously the 7am-7pm coding scheme, even as the other municipalities around it, suspend it on certain days.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blacksun25 View Post

from what i recall, the republic of makati has no window period.
    and it enforces condinuously the 7am-7pm coding scheme, even as the other municipalities around it, suspend it on certain days.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    BGC is still officially part of Taguig (I work here and my office address still reflects Taguig City).

There is no coding in BGC. I can freely roam (in my car) here during my coding days

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Generally, BGC is officially is Taguig (no coding) but the moment you try to get out to EDSA either via kalayaan or Mckinley, you will pass part of Makati, manned by yellow boys (7am to 7pm coding).

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Afaik there is no coding in BGC

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vanquish View Post
    Generally, BGC is officially is Taguig (no coding) but the moment you try to get out to EDSA either via kalayaan or Mckinley, you will pass part of Makati, manned by yellow boys (7am to 7pm coding).
    so BGC is taguig...
    i had thought it was makati, based on some political argument some time back...
    sorry..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vanquish View Post
    Safest is to leave directly via C5.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Whenever I'm coding, I enter and leave via the flyovers near Market Market to avoid Makati.

Pasig coding window is much more lenient at 9am-4pm so I leave at 9 and get to the office by 9:30 via C5 then Market Market into BGC.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    salamat po sa lahat ng nag advise. yes. i confirmed with one of the traffic marshalls here, wala nga coding sa BGC. I used the Market Flyover - C5 to get in and out during the window period.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Can confirm - I live in Taguig and work in BGC. Drive my car to work every day through C5 > Market Market flyover and have not had any problems.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast