New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    guys,

around what time does the number coding will took effect and expire?
    serious ka dude? hinde mo talaga alam? :puyat::shocked:

anyway, 7 am - 7 pm....but they have a window time at 10 am - 3 pm, except makati, mandaluyong and SJ? pasay ba wala rin yatang window time

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

anyway, 7 am - 7 pm....but they have a window time at 10 am - 3 pm, except makati, mandaluyong and SJ? pasay ba wala rin yatang window time
    thank you sir...

window time meaning pwede ka mag drive during 10 am - 3pm right kahit coding ka?

Salamat pO! Newbie driver kasi...
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    thank you sir...

window time meaning pwede ka mag drive during 10 am - 3pm right kahit coding ka?

Salamat pO! Newbie driver kasi...
    ok, no problem.... yup tama except for some cities

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dazedchiq View Post
    at sinong masipag na pulis naman ang magaabang sa kalsada just to see who is and isn't following the coding scheme with a weather like that?
    You'd be surprised. Amphibious ang mga buwaya, diba?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    You'd be surprised. Amphibious ang mga buwaya, diba?
    hay naku, saka sa tollgate sa coastal may bubong sila. perfect place to nab number coding violators, whatever the weather.

looked up mmda's number in their site today, called a few of them but nobody answered. no announcements or anything so i guess the coding is still in effect.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Rats View Post
    The purpose of number coding is to reduce the volume of vehicles in metro manila, but when classes in all levels are suspended, (because of inclement whether) volume is reduced. In this situation it should be AUTOMATIC that number coding should be suspended too. Pity the working people who can't use their cars and therefore commute in this weather.
    For the past days that classes, and even government offices, were suspended, I still experienced horrendous traffic in the afternoon along EDSA.

:toma: [SIZE="1"]3144[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    i think meron internal, unofficial policy ang mmda na hindi sila manghuhuli ng mga coding vehicles in times like these.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Im not 100% sure but the cops along pasig-makati - pasay did not bother to stop me even if im in front of them a while ago (2:30pm) when i drove my sister to the airport. I placed my license at the dash board just to let them know im ready to get a ticket. my plate ends with a 9 , I used pasig-c5-villamor - airport road. Hmmm...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Yung part ba ng Osmena Highway na sakop ng Makati kasama sa mga areas kung saan ineenforce ang number coding? Bale manggagaling ako ng Quirino Ave papuntang Magallanes pero during the window period ako babiyahe. TY.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Di ba OK lang mag travel kung coding ka sa EDSA and C5? During the window time in valid cities, puwede na?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Number coding in times like this ...