New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Dunno where to post this, please don't hate.

Is there any chance I can get my non-pro license even if my student license is not yet a month old? i.e. if i deal with a fixer. Do they have enough powers to do this thing? Has anyone have first hand experience with this?

I've had driving lessons last year but i didnt pursue it on account of us not having a car to practice on. My student license expired and I got a new one. Now, we actually have a car but I can't drive it coz Im only on student license.

Anyone?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Don't deal with "fixers". Just wait for the 30 day period to lapse then you can apply for a Non-Prof license.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ^+1 Sir, don't deal with fixers. Sandali lang yung 1 month.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    you can still drive it naman kailangan lang may kasama kang may license din.. 30 days is not that long.. hintayin mo na lang tapos tsaka ka mag apply nang non pro.. and yes.. dont deal with fixers!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    you can still drive it naman kailangan lang may kasama kang may license din.. 30 days is not that long.. hintayin mo na lang tapos tsaka ka mag apply nang non pro.. and yes.. dont deal with fixers!
    Pero dapat yung kasama mo professional ung license or else damay din sya pag me nanghuli sa inyo.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    eto lang ang sabi sa LTO website under fines and penalties:

Student driver operating a MV without being accompanied by a Licensed driver

licencsed driver lang daw.. di naman sinabi kung Pro or Non Pro

Quote Originally Posted by vproject View Post
    Pero dapat yung kasama mo professional ung license or else damay din sya pag me nanghuli sa inyo.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    eto lang ang sabi sa LTO website under fines and penalties:

Student driver operating a MV without being accompanied by a Licensed driver

licencsed driver lang daw.. di naman sinabi kung Pro or Non Pro

agree on this 500php ang fine niyan, student permit pa lang ako nun e yung kasama ko na licensed person which is my cousin e, non-professional drivers license ang gamit. No any problem encountered naman even at checkpoints.

but I once tried to drive around the roads manila without a license, I was 16 y.o then, wala pa ako kahit student permit, only thing I got is the license of my father, hinihiram ko paglalabas ako ng manila.heheheh pasaway talaga.

Quote Originally Posted by sholess View Post
    Dunno where to post this, please don't hate.

Is there any chance I can get my non-pro license even if my student license is not yet a month old? i.e. if i deal with a fixer. Do they have enough powers to do this thing? Has anyone have first hand experience with this?

I've had driving lessons last year but i didnt pursue it on account of us not having a car to practice on. My student license expired and I got a new one. Now, we actually have a car but I can't drive it coz Im only on student license.

Anyone?

Thanks.
    in your case, don't deal to any fixers, mapapamahal ka lang (as in magastos), I heard that singil ng mga fixer sa ganyan e around 2000++ , samantala kung sariling lakad mo e, ang actual na babayran for the license only is 417php, cost of other requirements not included pa ah,...bale umaabot din siya kulang-kulang 1,500php. kung kasama medical, drugtest etc...kaya hindi mawala-wala yang mga fixers na yan kasi meron parin patuloy na tumatangkilik,

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    question lang: does it say that your student driver's permit has to be un-expired when you apply for a driver's license? you did say you had a student permit that expired.. for that matter, does LTO require you to have taken formal driving lessons at all? when i applied for my driver's license many many years ago, all they asked me to do was to take the theoretical, as i had taken formal driving lessons from an accredited driving school. those who did not have formal lessons then, were asked to take the practical exams also.. what are the requirements now, i wonder?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    Don't deal with "fixers". Just wait for the 30 day period to lapse then you can apply for a Non-Prof license.
    +1. No no no

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    question lang: does it say that your student driver's permit has to be un-expired when you apply for a driver's license? you did say you had a student permit that expired.. for that matter, does LTO require you to have taken formal driving lessons at all? when i applied for my driver's license many many years ago, all they asked me to do was to take the theoretical, as i had taken formal driving lessons from an accredited driving school. those who did not have formal lessons then, were asked to take the practical exams also.. what are the requirements now, i wonder?
    wala lang sir, madali na lang kumuha ng student permit ngaun, just bring a xerox copy of you NSO birth certificate and a valid I.D, then pila saka bayad sa cashier then just wait to release you student permit at the releasing booth. viola! that's it. It just less than an hour. student permit nowadays has 1 year validity period but after one month pwede mo nang i-renew to a prof. or non-prof.

for the application of non-prof/prof license, ayun may mga written test saka driving test din, hindi na nila tatanungin no matter kung saan ka natuto mag-drive.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Non-Pro License