New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 70 of 257 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Wala ba nag try pumunta kahapon?

Pag hassle sa parking, and you don't mind walking a bit, pwede na siguro sa SM Sta. Mesa mag park.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I can't find the post with instructions on the proper installation of the plates. Saan yung plate sa harap at likod?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I can't find the post with instructions on the proper installation of the plates. Saan yung plate sa harap at likod?
    Is this the one you are referring to?

http://tsikot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94808

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *dr. d: Just got home from the airport last night, walang pumara sa akin.

*Jepster: Masyadong malayo ang SM Sta. Mesa sa new location ng LTO NCR sa Araneta Ave.. Mas malapit siya sa Q. Ave at yan ang pwedeng lakarin. Kung walang maparkingan, try in Puregold or Toyota Q. Ave. Gusto ko sanang pumunta kahapon but the guard told me when I went there on the 5th, try ko daw sa Monday kasi nag aayos pa sila so wala pang irirelease.

*enjay72: My vehicle is also a loan, 1 yr to pay pero I will try to get my plates on Monday. ID and OR/CR lang naman ata ang kailangan nila. Kung ayaw ibigay then it is what it is. Antayin ko nalang na dealer ko ang magbigay.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it's been a week..
    anyone with something to share / inform / complain about?
    wigo's starting to sprout some mushrooms under it..
    Same here start engine lang every other day

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it's been a week..
    anyone with something to share / inform / complain about?
    wigo's starting to sprout some mushrooms under it..
    eto na yata siya, sir... possible violation kung saka-sakali. grabbed this from a commented post from one of the fb groups that i'm a member of.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1420878955115.jpg  

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    1. The 2 plates have bar codes, 1 having a lower number than the other. Example, xxxxxxxxx1 and xxxxxxxxx2. The lower numbered plated must be installed in front and the higher numbered plate at the back.

2. The sticker must be installed in an area of the windshield that has no tint. You will need to ask the tint shop to cut a window for the sticker.

3. According to Mazda Q.Ave., the reason for 1 and 2 is because LTO and MMDA are to purchase readers that can read the bar codes and the sticker from afar. It is usually the back plates that are stolen. When they read your front plates and it is the back plate that is there then your car is automatically suspect as stolen. The reader can't read the back plates also.

4. The screws/bolts heads are designed to break off when loosened, leaving the rounded part behind that acts as a rivet. This should prevent the plate from being stolen.
    Last edited by yebo; January 10th, 2015 at 06:13 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Anyone going to LTO Araneta today? Nagdadalawang isip pa ako if punta ako today eh. Baka kase hindi pa rin sila magrerelease today.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by smuiv View Post
    Same here start engine lang every other day
    well ano ung worry natin mga bro? hindi pa naman implemented ung policy, may mga nanghuhuli na ba?
    my daily route is barangka (mandaluyong), edsa, ayala ave, makati ave sometimes south ave, kalayaan ave - all in makati city, wala namang pumapara saken.. to the fact na strict ang makati when in comes to traffic rules? (mas strict BGC, pero been there too for may times na din).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Please people stop making your own ghosts. Natatakot kayo wala pa naman nahuhuli. Don't worry you'll hear it from all the journalists wannabe in social media pag meron ng nahuli.
    Last edited by shadow; January 12th, 2015 at 11:43 AM.