New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 255 of 257 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257 LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2562
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Dati plate # ending ang lakaran ng pagpili. Ngayon conduction sticker ending na lang. Sad.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rpacis View Post
    Dati plate # ending ang lakaran ng pagpili. Ngayon conduction sticker ending na lang. Sad.
    That's what I did with our latest vehicle purchase; And on hindsight,- it was a good move.

That time,- foresight (on our part) sa kapalpakan ng LTO.... At heto na nga...

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.7K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

That's what I did with our latest vehicle purchase; And on hindsight,- it was a good move.

That time,- foresight (on our part) sa kapalpakan ng LTO.... At heto na nga...

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.7K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    He he he, that's true. Sana lang hindi mabinggo by the time na ma-release na ang mga plaka. Kapag nagkataon, panghabangbuhay ng car ownership kapag hindi maganda ang makuhang ending.

4. Join Date
    May 2016
    ano bang bagong balita dito sa ating mahal na SUPER CORRUPT na agency, about to pick up my car and dealer only provide a waiver (just to wash their hands when something happens)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    I lost the front conduction number plate from casa yesterday in the floods..not sure how but its gone.. can the police catch me ? Help pls! And where can i have those plates made ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynim999 View Post
    I lost the front conduction number plate from casa yesterday in the floods..not sure how but its gone.. can the police catch me ? Help pls! And where can i have those plates made ?

Ilipat mo ung nasa likod.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynim999 View Post

Ok lang yan. Even the tin plate number pag lumusong sa baha at inabot, mataas chances matatanggap dahil sa alon ng baha.

Pag may na Nita, just tell them the truth. I've driven several vehicles na walang plaka/ "conduction plate" wala naman nanita.

I guess authorities / people from the government knows na sa kanilang side ang palpak.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Ilipat mo ung nasa likod.
    Thanks for the tip.. gagawa ko sana tmporary sa illus board...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Ok lang yan. Even the tin plate number pag lumusong sa baha at inabot, mataas chances matatanggap dahil sa alon ng baha.

Pag may na Nita, just tell them the truth. I've driven several vehicles na walang plaka/ "conduction plate" wala naman nanita.

I guess authorities / people from the government knows na sa kanilang side ang palpak.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir remzam for the reply. I have a feelin na its "tsunami" from the delivery truck from the counterflow side that got the plastic plate number.

I pass by makati everyday and you know how our law abiding police are there so i am thinkin of a temp illus board plate till i figure out how to fix.. hayy.. thanks for the again...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rpacis View Post
    Both can still be done.

Been able to secure both ending no. For plate and conduction sticker.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk