New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 203 of 257 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2562
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Mga boss OT question lang. Wala kasi akong makitang thread about the coding scheme baka pwedeng dito nalang. Allowed ba sa makati dumaan during window ng 10am-3pm? Kahit along osmeña hiway lang? Will be coming from sta. mesa going to SLEX. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tevilo View Post
    Mga boss OT question lang. Wala kasi akong makitang thread about the coding scheme baka pwedeng dito nalang. Allowed ba sa makati dumaan during window ng 10am-3pm? Kahit along osmeña hiway lang? Will be coming from sta. mesa going to SLEX. Thanks!
    I think allowed naman. Pero to be sure take the buendia fly over.

Dun lang naman may MAPSA sa ilalim eh (cash and carry area)

after passing that, straight na yun to SLEX wala na TEs dun.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

but osmena hiway traffic is much worse now than ever before, due to the hukay hukays..
    just so you know what to expect..
    and detouring via evangelista is just as bad.. hukay hukays din.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    I think allowed naman. Pero to be sure take the buendia fly over.

Dun lang naman may MAPSA sa ilalim eh (cash and carry area)

after passing that, straight na yun to SLEX wala na TEs dun.
    Ah I see. Hopefully walang makati enforcers along sa stop lights hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

but osmena hiway traffic is much worse now than ever before, due to the hukay hukays..
    just so you know what to expect..
    and detouring via evangelista is just as bad.. hukay hukays din.
    Sakit sa ulo nga yung skyway construction. Two lanes lang pwede pag south bound. Pwede din siguro magreroute to roxas blvd-domestic road-andrews ave.-nichols :confused:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by smarty View Post
    Does anybody here know somebody na actually paid the fine of 5K/10K for traveling without a plate? Minsan I want to take the risk kase during the first 7 days that I used the new car, wala naman nanitang LTO
    Sir smarty, guilty ako of using the car after the 7-day window. Pero yung route ko naman from house to office is hindi ko na dinadaanan EDSA so medyo safe. Depende nalang siguro kung san ka pupunta sir. Pero avoid nalang din major roads if possible. That's probably where the LTO mobiles are stationed.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Ah I see. Hopefully walang makati enforcers along sa stop lights hehe..

Sir tevilo, as far as I know hindi naman naninita MAPSA. I pass by Makati Ave and Buendia on the way to work, I have not been asked to pull over. I guess they really don't support the no-registration-no-travel policy.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Where are the LTO guys positioned in edsa and c5?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Where are the LTO guys positioned in edsa and c5?
    I used my car without plate and traveled along C5 yesterday. Wala namang LTO. But it was a Sunday. I just don't know if merong maninita ng weekdays.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hmmm so sundays relatively safe in c5. What time was that? Im not counting on my plates being released soon

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Hmmm so sundays relatively safe in c5. What time was that? Im not counting on my plates being released soon
    Dumaan ako nung Saturday sa C5 around 4pm sir EQAddict, from Ortigas going to SLEX, wala naman po ako napansin na LTO squad dun. I guess it's safer pag Sunday.