New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 202 of 257 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2562
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Did you still use your vehicle even if it didn't have license plates?
    i did. palakasan lang ng loob.
    and the fact that i usually go to work early, and go home after the sun had retired, helped in the decicion-making process.

besides, i firmly believe we car owners are the victims here. i am mad that the LTO chose to show its fangs at us-the-victims, and not at the true perpetrators of the problem. these guys have no seminiferous tubules!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

and the fact that i usually go to work early, and go home after the sun had retired, helped in the decicion-making process.

besides, i firmly believe we car owners are the victims here. i am mad that the LTO chose to show its fangs at us-the-victims, and not at the true perpetrators of the problem. these guys have no seminiferous tubules!
    Tama po kayo sir.... Bakit ung car owner ang parusahan nila where in fact ung mga dealer ang hindi nag susubmit ng requirements on time.. Mag 3 weeks na vehicle namin wala pa rin plates even OR/CR sabi lang nasubmit ng April 28, wala pa rin..sana merong way sa web site ng LTO to check kung nasubmit nga for registration ang vehicle.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Hi guys! Got my car April 21, was registered April 28, got my license plates May 8. Within 7 days, and that's without harassing or nagging my SA. Toyota Pasig - good job!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dp20 View Post
    Hi guys! Got my car April 21, was registered April 28, got my license plates May 8. Within 7 days, and that's without harassing or nagging my SA. Toyota Pasig - good job!
    You're lucky man. You're the exception to the norm I think.

Quote Originally Posted by dp20 View Post

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

Yes we are the victims. It's really annoying how our taxes are paying for their salaries and office's operational expenses and yet they would still fine us for their ineptitude.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post

Thanks sir K.I.L.L.. I agree, I was quite lucky to get it done in 7 days after actual registration. Total waiting time is just around 2 weeks

Guys, if you're planning to purchase a brand new car, I can give you my SA's contact details at Toyota Pasig

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Does anybody here know somebody na actually paid the fine of 5K/10K for traveling without a plate? Minsan I want to take the risk kase during the first 7 days that I used the new car, wala naman nanitang LTO

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Bad trip talaga i cant use my car.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I'm in the same boat. We got two we can't use because of this stupid government agency.

Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I'm in the same boat. We got two we can't use because of this stupid government agency.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Wala bang nanghuhuli ng mga bandang 5-7am?