Page 20 of 257 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamander13 View Post
    kakatawag ko lang sa LTO Central

No memo at No definite date pa PAREHO ang No Plate/ No Registration Policy
    what does this mean?
    that it's all scare tactics...?
    that it's just a ploy to make people move?

that if it gets to court, the finger points back to them?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tjanteam View Post
    Naku. Pano na lang yung bibili pa lang ng December baka ma implement tapos di rin magamit new car. Oh noes
    Ikaw ba ito? haha!! magagamit kasi natin mga oto lalo na pag may lakad at events sa december. pag na implement yan, bumili nga tayo para kahit papaano e mas okay ang byahe, kaso nasa garahe lang. haha!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what does this mean?
    that it's all scare tactics...?
    that it's just a ploy to make people move?

that if it gets to court, the finger points back to them?
    Could be.. they said they will announce it kung kelan ma implement so lets wait nalang siguro.. wag sana ma implement this week at may byahe kami pa Pangasinan

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Took delivery of our new car last Friday. The sales person furnished us with numerous copies of antedated invoices. Roamed around the metropolis during the weekend, and a short jaunt up Tagaytay. Wala naman huli. This morning, saw an LTO mobile parked along airport road, hindi naman ako sinita or pinara.

I think its just a ploy by somebody to create unwanted paranoia.

Kung huhulihin nila ako, impound na nila kotse, ikulong na rin nila ako. Mga letche sila!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Took delivery of our new car last Friday. The sales person furnished us with numerous copies of antedated invoices.
    May I know what dealer you bought from?
    When I got my car last June, I've been pestering my dealer (Honda BGC) for that same thing (antedated invoices). They refused to..bawal daw.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

The invoices were valid only for one week. He furnished us copies until end of January next year. Though he assured me that OR/CR will be available in 1 to 2 weeks max. Which is fine.

Hyundai Manila Bay. Toyota has been practicing the antedated invoices as well, Toyota Cubao that is.

So you're not using your car right now?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    When we bought our Vios 3 years ago from Toyota Shaw madami din binigay na antedated invoices. SOP na talaga due to our efficient LTO.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I used my car for 9 mos without OR/CR and plates. I did not bother with the antedated invoices na din. Nanghuhuli ba talaga sila?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

The invoices were valid only for one week. He furnished us copies until end of January next year. Though he assured me that OR/CR will be available in 1 to 2 weeks max. Which is fine.

Hyundai Manila Bay. Toyota has been practicing the antedated invoices as well, Toyota Cubao that is.

So you're not using your car right now?
    Still using my car. I got my OR/CR last SEPT. The OR/CR was dated, August. Langya, I got the car late June, but they only registered it late August. So I had nothing but a June dated invoice till I got my OR/CR.

Fast forward to today, wala pa rin akong plaka.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

From June, up until September when you got your OR/CR, were you flagged down by LTO, Police, MAPSA, or any other sort of roadside scum?
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; November 10th, 2014 at 03:02 PM.