New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 127 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2562
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Dealer is the problem for me. Got my unit early jan. Checked with my SA whether OR and CR and plates is ready but she had so many excuses so I told her to give me a copy of the LTO transmittal sheet instead. Got it yesterday and it shows that they just did the filing yesterday.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by screws View Post
    Dealer is the problem for me. Got my unit early jan. Checked with my SA whether OR and CR and plates is ready but she had so many excuses so I told her to give me a copy of the LTO transmittal sheet instead. Got it yesterday and it shows that they just did the filing yesterday.
    same story i heard from another owner. this only support the allegation of LTO that the dealers are to blame. that is why, if ever, you will be apprehended, you are given 5 days within which to contest.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Got my car March 21. My SA informed me today, nasa casa na daw ang mga plates. 7 working days, not bad.

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JCPR20 View Post
    Got my car March 21. My SA informed me today, nasa casa na daw ang mga plates. 7 working days, not bad.
    good for you. i guess the pressure is on the dealers now to deliver the plates as soon as they can, now that the buyers are really pressuring them to provide the registration and plate within the acceptable 7 day period of LTO.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ All Day View Post
    call LTO NCR, just provide your CONDUCTION NUMBER and you will be informed of the status of your PLATES. I bet sinungaling yang SA mo. My officemate just verified with LTO and found out that the unit he acquired in december was submitted for registration at LTO last Friday only Bwahahaha!
    Can you provide the LTO NCR hotline? Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    I have been asking my SA for the transmittal sheet but hes providing me indirect answers. So i need to confirm this with LTO NCR about my registration status. Got my car this March.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    kakagaling ko lang sa casa kanina, nakuha na namin plates. bought the car last feb 18, march 8 nila niregister sa lto. yesterday lang sila nagnotify na nasa casa na yung plates.
    if i may comment, mas marami pang tao sa casa kanina kesa sa pila ng LTO district office niyo. siguro na-ipon na lahat ng hindi pa nila pinaregister prior LTO's proclamation. dun sa customer desk nila visible na nakatambak lahat nung mga license plates.

amateur enthusiast posting probably from a nexus device

9. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscoaddict View Post
    Can you provide the LTO NCR hotline? Thanks.
    LTO hotline 922-9061 to 66 -- based on other forumers' post before. i tried calling pero laging busy. sa FB nakareceive ako ng reply pero nung may additional question ako wala nang sagot

10. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by vade29 View Post
    LTO hotline 922-9061 to 66 -- based on other forumers' post before. i tried calling pero laging busy. sa FB nakareceive ako ng reply pero nung may additional question ako wala nang sagot
    Anyone knows the hotline for LTO Region 4A? Or kahit FB page lang? Wala kasi ako matawagan na LTO to check the status of our car registration. Puro sa dealer ko lang

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vade29 View Post
    Anyone knows the hotline for LTO Region 4A? Or kahit FB page lang? Wala kasi ako matawagan na LTO to check the status of our car registration. Puro sa dealer ko lang