New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 113 of 257 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2562
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Mga paps, here's the email add that I used before btrcp*dti.gov.ph

You can also call them.. Below are the complete details. Pa share na Lang ng experience nyo Mga paps after filing a complaint.

Bureau of Trade Regulation and Consumer Protection (BTRCP)
    Department of Trade and Industry
    2/F DTI Bldg., 361 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City
    Tel. No. 7510384 Local 2223
    Fax No. 8904949

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi guys, my wife pick up our plates at the dealer. They also manage to get ending 8, our preferred ending number.

Dr. D and rna800 thanks for your tip.

Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    *cirrus: Please read my post on page 82.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

there are several threaders here who say that, all they had to do was ask nicely the people behind the desk. tao rin ang nag-didistribute ng mga numero, hindi heartless machines.
    someone wrote a formal letter, requesting for a number. he included documents to show that his other cars had X and Y ending numbers..
    i... got lucky. i was issued at random, one of the six numbers i could use. kung minalas, ay naka-up for sale ngayon na yung isang kotse ko..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowboxph View Post
    Sa wakas nakuha ko din plaka but.... ang ending pareho ng previous ride
    Paano na yan? Pwede pa bang papalitan sa LTO to get a different plate ending?
    Otherwise you might need to sell rush. Marami naman yatang naghihintay dito sa tsikot.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowboxph View Post
    Sa wakas nakuha ko din plaka but.... ang ending pareho ng previous ride
    Paano na yan? Pwede pa bang papalitan sa LTO to get a different plate ending?
    Otherwise you might need to sell rush. Marami naman yatang naghihintay dito sa tsikot.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tsk dealer talaga ang problema

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Mga boss, yung 7 days ba na exemption, working days ba to? Kasi irerelease palang ung sasakyan bukas. Eh kung yung pagaayos ng papeles eh 7 working days, dapat 7 working days din yung exemption.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    sabi ng SA ko kanina eh "certificate of insurance cover" is the TPL itself.

I doubt pa rin talaga, mga Sirs kindly enlighten us naman. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Guys sino ba nag hhandle/nag aasikaso ng plate sa LTO? Agent din?

I'm trying to contact directly my dealer's department who's handling the car registration sa LTO pero lagi ako tinataboy sa agent ko. Yun daw kausapin ko pero si agent naman paulit ulit lang ng sinasabi na LTO daw problema.

I'm trying to contact directly my dealer's department who's handling the car registration sa LTO pero lagi ako tinataboy sa agent ko. Yun daw kausapin ko pero si agent naman paulit ulit lang ng sinasabi na LTO daw problema.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post

yung ahente mo bro

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    yung ahente mo bro
    Then let LTO know....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    got his from the dailyguardia.net :

LTO to implement ?no plate, no travel? police on April 1

"But Singzon clarified that all apprehensions maybe contested within 5 calendar days.
    If the driver or owner could present proof that the fault is with the LTO or the motor vehicle dealer, the charges will be dropped."

Sir, Ok yan sana pero pano ba yang....

"if at the time of apprehension the date of the Sales Invoice exceeds thirty-seven (37) days from the date of purchase, the vehicle shall be impounded;"

Kung galing kayo sa bakasyon ng Family mo tapos na sita ka ng LTO e kukunin ba yung car and iiwanan kayo sa kalye?

Pano mo i-contest yan? e damage has been done.