New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 248 of 257 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2562
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    if you already have the Plate number (but not the plate yet), do you need to have that number instead of the conduction sticker number?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    if you already have the Plate number (but not the plate yet), do you need to have that number instead of the conduction sticker number?
    Paanong nangyari iyan bro?

Special (personalized) plate ba?

Suggest you still use the conduction sticker number....(until you receive the official plates)

Baka may biglang kumursunada at sitahin ka....

(Wala naman yatang coding sa inyo - o pareho lang ng ending ang conduction sticker number at plate number?)

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    [COLOR="#008080"]

Paanong nangyari iyan bro?

Special (personalized) plate ba?

Suggest you still use the conduction sticker number....(until you receive the official plates)

Baka may biglang kumursunada at sitahin ka....

in my OR/CR, nandun na yung Plate Number (3/4 alphanumeric). And i have this LTO Authorization Letter stating that i can use an improvised plate bearing the said numbers. Kaya nga lang valid for 30 days yung Authorization Letter... does it mean na i have to get that letter every 30 days?

montero.jpg
    Last edited by claRkEnt; July 18th, 2016 at 02:53 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Got my plates at last for our 9 month old car. Akala ko talaga taon aabutin bago ko makuha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    in my OR/CR, nandun na yung Plate Number (3/4 alphanumeric). And i have this LTO Authorization Letter stating that i can use an improvised plate bearing the said numbers. Kaya nga lang valid for 30 days yung Authorization Letter... does it mean na i have to get that letter every 30 days?

montero.jpg
    wala ako nyan and yung OR CR ko blanko walang plate number na nakalagay.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Yun sakin nagpa special plate ako pero di nilagay sa or/cr yun approved plate number. Since predefined na yun plate number, i was expecting na nilagay na sana, pero hindi.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ∆∆∆ ibahin ninyo si bro.CK..😉

kumusta mga kumuha ng new kotse. Nakuha ba kagad nila ang OR/CR within 7 days? is it faster now compared before?

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    pano kaya yung replacement plate, supposedly paid na sya. OK pa naman yung existing green plate, kaso 1 year na mahigit wala parin

10. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero13 View Post
    kumusta mga kumuha ng new kotse. Nakuha ba kagad nila ang OR/CR within 7 days? is it faster now compared before?
    I got my OR/CR after a month kung di ko pa kinulit yung dealer. I always make a follow up every other day para lang maexpedite. Then, when I checked the date stated in OR/CR, after 3 weeks lang nila niregister sa LTO. So sa dealer ang delay most likely. By batch kasi sila magregister.