New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 178 of 257 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2562
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mujacko View Post
    Thanks sir b_9904. I'm following your posts kahit sa mga paraan para magreklamo. Nag file na ako kanina sa LTO-NCR ng complaint vs my dealer. Let's wait for the result kung paano i-handle ni LTO-NCR ang mga complaints ng mga car owner. Kasi kanina parang gusto nyang iharap yung rep ng dealer ko eh pero di naman sumipot.
    You are very much welcome bro.

Just shared yung experience ko kasi alam ko madaming nasa same boat as I am.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks sir b_9904. I'm following your posts kahit sa mga paraan para magreklamo. Nag file na ako kanina sa LTO-NCR ng complaint vs my dealer. Let's wait for the result kung paano i-handle ni LTO-NCR ang mga complaints ng mga car owner. Kasi kanina parang gusto nyang iharap yung rep ng dealer ko eh pero di naman sumipot.
    You are very much welcome bro.

Just shared yung experience ko kasi alam ko madaming nasa same boat as I am.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Si Ma'am Jaclyn sir if familiar kayo sa LTO-NCR..
    Ngayon ko lang napansin. Mag file ka ulit sa CENTRAL sa east ave. doon sa office ni asst. secretary. Edit mo lang complaint mo sabihin mo nag submit ka sa LTO-NCR din.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Okay sir. Will do that first thing in the morning. Thanks a lot for your big help!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Okay sir. Will do that first thing in the morning. Thanks a lot for your big help!
    No worries. Para lang bumilis proceso mo. :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No worries. Para lang bumilis proceso mo. :D

5. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    This is the sad truth. Only the dealers can process initial registration of new vehicles after submitting the proper documents including the sales report, stock certificate, etc. Administrative Order AVT-2014-024 - "Revised Rules and Regulations Governing the Sales and Reporting and Initial Registration of Brand New and Other Motor Vehicles" should have all the information about this. But before dealers can register these vehicles, they need to have LTO accreditation. This accreditation can be cancelled based on several grounds including submitting falsified sales report. Administrative Order AVT-2014-023 should have all the relevant information. Sadly, dealers do not violate any of the provisions to warrant cancellation of accreditation. They can file for the car registration anytime they want. Of course, they will only do that when the sale has been completed. For the LTO, if the delay is their fault, there's a rule in place that they can issue temporary permit that a car owner can use while waiting for his plates. And for the dealers? They'll give you dummy sales invoices like what they did to me and will instruct you to present one of these invoices when apprehended not knowing the heavier penalty you will incure when caught using these fake invoices. I still don't have my license plates upto this point (almost 5 months now). We already lodge a formal complaint at LTO and also planning to do the same at DTI. You can also post your concerns at your dealer's FB page. I posted mine at Ford Ph FB page and they are quick to reply, they said they'll be the ones to follow up with the dealership.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Popoy Lagman View Post
    This is the sad truth. Only the dealers can process initial registration of new vehicles after submitting the proper documents including the sales report, stock certificate, etc. Administrative Order AVT-2014-024 - "Revised Rules and Regulations Governing the Sales and Reporting and Initial Registration of Brand New and Other Motor Vehicles" should have all the information about this. But before dealers can register these vehicles, they need to have LTO accreditation. This accreditation can be cancelled based on several grounds including submitting falsified sales report. Administrative Order AVT-2014-023 should have all the relevant information. Sadly, dealers do not violate any of the provisions to warrant cancellation of accreditation. They can file for the car registration anytime they want. Of course, they will only do that when the sale has been completed. For the LTO, if the delay is their fault, there's a rule in place that they can issue temporary permit that a car owner can use while waiting for his plates. And for the dealers? They'll give you dummy sales invoices like what they did to me and will instruct you to present one of these invoices when apprehended not knowing the heavier penalty you will incure when caught using these fake invoices. I still don't have my license plates upto this point (almost 5 months now). We already lodge a formal complaint at LTO and also planning to do the same at DTI. You can also post your concerns at your dealer's FB page. I posted mine at Ford Ph FB page and they are quick to reply, they said they'll be the ones to follow up with the dealership.
    Nabuhay si Filemon Lagman aka "Ka Popoy" Lagman

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    For those applying for special plates, exempted kayo, provided...

...shall not apply if an application for Special Plates was made by the owner of the motor vehicle, provided that he/she is able to present the LTO official receipt for the payment of such application;

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Mga sir, ano yung Number ng LTO NCR? Kung saan pwede mag follow up ng status ng Registration? Saka ano yung mga kailangan para mag follow up. Kasama na kasi kami sa transmittal list nung April 8.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    May LTO operation kanina lang sa tapat ng simbahan ng Baclaran. South Bound. Ingat

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Bago lang yung office ng LTO-NCR sir. Di ko din alam yung number, so i went personally. By the way, sa may G. Araneta Ave, near corner Quezon Ave yung LTO-NCR office ha. Hindi sa East Ave.