New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 126 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2562
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneSamuel View Post
    Kung makukuha mo personally, kunin mo na at baka di pa madala/pickup ng courier yan abutin ka pa ng next week. Yung sa akin usapan ipapadala ng monday, thursday ko na-receive via LBC ibig sabihin wednesday na nya pina-LBC kasi overnight lang yan pag w/in MM.
    pag hindi dumating bukas, yari ako haha. i guess i just have to trust my SA na pinadala na nya. so far nung nagsabi naman sya last week na pinadala na nya yung sales invoice, true enough dumating the following day. i'd assume they'd take me seriously lalo na at sinabi ko nang naraise ko na with DTI.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReneSamuel View Post
    Kung makukuha mo personally, kunin mo na at baka di pa madala/pickup ng courier yan abutin ka pa ng next week. Yung sa akin usapan ipapadala ng monday, thursday ko na-receive via LBC ibig sabihin wednesday na nya pina-LBC kasi overnight lang yan pag w/in MM.
    pag hindi dumating bukas, yari ako haha. i guess i just have to trust my SA na pinadala na nya. so far nung nagsabi naman sya last week na pinadala na nya yung sales invoice, true enough dumating the following day. i'd assume they'd take me seriously lalo na at sinabi ko nang naraise ko na with DTI yung issue ko with tehm

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Just talked to my SA he said na pwede daw i contest pag na ticketan ako ng NO PLATES but with OR & CR and Temp. plate certificate. He is still insisting na wala pa plaka sa kanila. December date ng or/cr na hawak ko. Malamang nito ma hassle lang mako into page nagkataon. Tayo motorist ang na iipit sa kalokohan nila e.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tisoy555 View Post
    Just talked to my SA he said na pwede daw i contest pag na ticketan ako ng NO PLATES but with OR & CR and Temp. plate certificate. He is still insisting na wala pa plaka sa kanila. December date ng or/cr na hawak ko. Malamang nito ma hassle lang mako into page nagkataon. Tayo motorist ang na iipit sa kalokohan nila e.
    what is a temporary plate certificate?

in your or/cr sir, is there a plate number indicated?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    call LTO NCR, just provide your CONDUCTION NUMBER and you will be informed of the status of your PLATES. I bet sinungaling yang SA mo. My officemate just verified with LTO and found out that the unit he acquired in december was submitted for registration at LTO last Friday only Bwahahaha!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat hindi allowed lumabas ng casa ang saksakyan without a proper documents and plate number ng hindi nagkakagulo...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    So kung may or cr ka pero walang plate pepenalty ka pa dn ba ng lto?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    huwag lang papahuli ang laki ng multa nyan. nag announce na din sa newspaper kaya walang lusot.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kendrichgo View Post
    So kung may or cr ka pero walang plate pepenalty ka pa dn ba ng lto?
    Yep, although P5,000 lang naman for failure to install plates. LTO is firm that if you're indeed registered, the plates were already available for pick up. just that, your casa failed to pick them up and give them to you for installation.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Heto ulit, mainit init pa:

LTO gives DOTC list of car dealerships in Metro Manila
    By Dennis Carcamo (philstar.com) | Updated March 31, 2015 - 1:26pm

The government has started to crack the whip against delinquent car dealerships.

MANILA, Philippines - The Land Transportation Office (LTO) has submitted to the Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) its list of dealerships, rebuilders and importers in the National Capital Region (NCR).

The list also contained the corresponding transactions with the LTO from January to March 27 which showed that license plates for new motor vehicles became available upon issuance of registration documents as early as February 13.

"We are opening this list to the public in order to help new vehicle owners identify where their plates may be. According to the LTO, all license plates for new vehicles whose original registrations were applied for at the NCR Regional Office have been released to the dealers as of March 19," DOTC Secretary Jun Abaya said.

The list covers four-wheeled vehicles only. It indicates the license plates’ series --or the three letters forming their alphanumeric combination -- to also help indicate to the new motor vehicle owners when their plates were claimed by their dealers from the LTO.

"We advise new motor vehicle owners who have yet to receive their license plates to ask their dealers to furnish them with proof of registration application. We’ve received reports that some dealers have taken months to even start the application process, so this will help the public monitor whether they are getting the services they paid for,"LTO chief Assistant Secretary Alfonso Tan Jr. said.

Tan said the vehicle owners can even ask their dealers for copies of their Certificate of Stock Reported (CSR), Sales Invoice, Certificate of Insurance Cover (CIC), and Philippine National Police Clearance,to start the registration process.

"If you have valid license plates, whether the new black-and-white series or any of the older green-and-white designs, you will not be apprehended for possible violation of the No Registration-No Travel policy," Tan said.

The penalties for a violation of the 'No Registration-No Travel' rule under Joint Administrative Order include a P 10,000 fine for driving an unregistered vehicle, which is assessed against the vehicle owner, and a P 1,000 fine assessed against the driver.

If the driver manages to present a Certificate of Registration (CR) and an Official Receipt (OR) of the vehicle to prove that it has been registered, the driver will be fined only P 5,000 for failure to attach plates.

In these latter cases, however, for vehicle owners who believe that the fault is due to their dealers’ delay, the LTO advises them to contest the apprehension by filing a written protest within five days from apprehension.

This will allow the LTO to look into the potential fault of the dealer and take appropriate action, if warranted.

The LTO may impose fines, or suspend or even revoke the accreditation of erring dealerships.

For new motor vehicles that are within the allowed seven-day registration process, the driver must present the CSR, sales invoice dated within seven days prior to the apprehension, and a CIC dated on or after the date of sales invoice. If such documents are presented, no penalties will be meted out.

However, should the date of the sales invoice exceed 37 days on the date of apprehension, the motor vehicle will be impounded by the LTO.

Since the LTO implemented Administrative Order in February 2014, the new one-stop registration process has eliminated unnecessary delays and cut down processing time down to seven days, from the previous three to four weeks.

LTO gives DOTC list of car dealerships in Metro Manila | Nation, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ All Day View Post
    Heto ulit, mainit init pa:

LTO gives DOTC list of car dealerships in Metro Manila
    By Dennis Carcamo (philstar.com) | Updated March 31, 2015 - 1:26pm

The government has started to crack the whip against delinquent car dealerships.

MANILA, Philippines - The Land Transportation Office (LTO) has submitted to the Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) its list of dealerships, rebuilders and importers in the National Capital Region (NCR).

The list also contained the corresponding transactions with the LTO from January to March 27 which showed that license plates for new motor vehicles became available upon issuance of registration documents as early as February 13.

"We are opening this list to the public in order to help new vehicle owners identify where their plates may be. According to the LTO, all license plates for new vehicles whose original registrations were applied for at the NCR Regional Office have been released to the dealers as of March 19," DOTC Secretary Jun Abaya said.

The list covers four-wheeled vehicles only. It indicates the license plates’ series --or the three letters forming their alphanumeric combination -- to also help indicate to the new motor vehicle owners when their plates were claimed by their dealers from the LTO.

"We advise new motor vehicle owners who have yet to receive their license plates to ask their dealers to furnish them with proof of registration application. We’ve received reports that some dealers have taken months to even start the application process, so this will help the public monitor whether they are getting the services they paid for,"LTO chief Assistant Secretary Alfonso Tan Jr. said.

Tan said the vehicle owners can even ask their dealers for copies of their Certificate of Stock Reported (CSR), Sales Invoice, Certificate of Insurance Cover (CIC), and Philippine National Police Clearance,to start the registration process.

"If you have valid license plates, whether the new black-and-white series or any of the older green-and-white designs, you will not be apprehended for possible violation of the No Registration-No Travel policy," Tan said.

The penalties for a violation of the 'No Registration-No Travel' rule under Joint Administrative Order include a P 10,000 fine for driving an unregistered vehicle, which is assessed against the vehicle owner, and a P 1,000 fine assessed against the driver.

If the driver manages to present a Certificate of Registration (CR) and an Official Receipt (OR) of the vehicle to prove that it has been registered, the driver will be fined only P 5,000 for failure to attach plates.

In these latter cases, however, for vehicle owners who believe that the fault is due to their dealers’ delay, the LTO advises them to contest the apprehension by filing a written protest within five days from apprehension.

This will allow the LTO to look into the potential fault of the dealer and take appropriate action, if warranted.

The LTO may impose fines, or suspend or even revoke the accreditation of erring dealerships.

For new motor vehicles that are within the allowed seven-day registration process, the driver must present the CSR, sales invoice dated within seven days prior to the apprehension, and a CIC dated on or after the date of sales invoice. If such documents are presented, no penalties will be meted out.

However, should the date of the sales invoice exceed 37 days on the date of apprehension, the motor vehicle will be impounded by the LTO.

Since the LTO implemented Administrative Order in February 2014, the new one-stop registration process has eliminated unnecessary delays and cut down processing time down to seven days, from the previous three to four weeks.

LTO gives DOTC list of car dealerships in Metro Manila | Nation, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com
    Eto sabi rin sa dotc, although San yun link para sa list? Di ko makita sa page.
    LTO RELEASES LIST OF DEALERS? TRANSACTIONS IN NCR