New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 122 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2562
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by respinosa View Post
    i was with toyota manila bay this morning and i was told by my SA that there is pending TRO filed regarding this issue and probably today or til tomorrow, malalaman kung matutuloy 'to.. how true kaya ''to??
    kalokohan yan bro.
    baka sinasabi nila yung memo nung 2011-12.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Mmda lang ba pwede manghuli o lahat?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by itimmy View Post
    Mmda lang ba pwede manghuli o lahat?
    LTO & deputized ng LTO na enforcers lang daw.

Sana talaga mag labas ng TRO mamaya or bukas.. Hasel!!! Dapat delinquent dealers yung minumultahan nila hindi yung consumers eh. Wala naman sigurong may gusto na walang plaka sasakyan nila..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Hi ! Galing po ako LTO earlier sa releasing sa QC, binabraso ko na yung liason officer ng Toyota Pasong Tamo. Kaso, nagpa receive cya March 24--- wala pa sa system yung records ng car ko . Kaya I had to go back and forth sa department na nagrerelease ng or cr, pinapabalik ako tom. Hay grabe it was CHAOTIC sa LTO. Walang sistema, walang pila. Kaya everybody was making siksik their way into the LTO attending staff. Tomorrow pagbalik ko gagalingan ko sumiksik para maasikaso agad ako.hehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    To add lang, i saw a lot of unclaimed plates ready for release na kanina. Marami ding ready to be assigned sa new owners. Pasaway mga dealer dapat siguro nag claim na sila agad para hindi nagtambak doon. I guess lto trying to teach these dealers their lesson the hard way at the expense of motorists.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Ang sinasabi ng liason officer ng Toyota kanina sakin, tong mga ahente nila makabenta lang nirerelease agad mga oto kahit incomplete docs pa. Kaya isa pang reason yun na nai deliver na oto pero hindi pa rin lumalakad ang docs. Like my vehicle was delivered march 9, pero march 24 lang nai forward lto ang docs. Dapat hindi rin gaano ka bwakaw mga ahente ng dealers eh. Makabenta lang sila kulang sa after service!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shakira1112 View Post
    Ang sinasabi ng liason officer ng Toyota kanina sakin, tong mga ahente nila makabenta lang nirerelease agad mga oto kahit incomplete docs pa. Kaya isa pang reason yun na nai deliver na oto pero hindi pa rin lumalakad ang docs. Like my vehicle was delivered march 9, pero march 24 lang nai forward lto ang docs. Dapat hindi rin gaano ka bwakaw mga ahente ng dealers eh. Makabenta lang sila kulang sa after service!
    I guess mas maswerte ka pa din sakin kasi na-forward docs mo sa LTO wala pa 1 month. Ako na-release yung car ng dec. 14, 2014, naforward sa LTO yung docs ko ng March 24

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shakira1112 View Post
    I guess mas maswerte ka pa din sakin kasi na-forward docs mo sa LTO wala pa 1 month. Ako na-release yung car ng dec. 14, 2014, naforward sa LTO yung docs ko ng March 24

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Memorandum Circular No. AVT-2015-1927

Print
    Email

Details
    Created on Friday, 20 March 2015 11:50
    Published on Friday, 20 March 2015 11:50

SUBJECT: NO REGISTRATION — NO TRAVEL

DATE: 20 MARCH 2015

Starting 01 April 2015, no four (4)-wheeled motor vehicle can be used, driven or operated on the roads without being duly registered with the Land Transportation Office (LTO) pursuant to R.A. 4136, Joint Administrative Order No. 2014-01 and other applicable rules and regulations.

1. Any vehicle without license plates shall be stopped and the driver must present the Certificate of Registration (CR) and Official Receipt (OR) of the vehicle;

2. If only CR/OR are presented, a fine of Php 5,000.00 shall be imposed for failure to attach the plates;

3. In case Special Plates were applied for, the driver must present the OR for the payment;

4. If without CR/OR, the driver must present the following:

a. Certificate of Stock Reported;

b. Sales Invoice, which must be dated within seven (7) days prior to the apprehension; and

c. Certificate of Insurance Cover, which must be dated on or after the date of the Sales Invoice.

5. In the absence of any of the above, the vehicle owner shall be fined the amount of Php 10,000.00 for using an unregistered vehicle and the driver shall be fined the amount of Php 1,000.00 and cited for
    reckless driving;

6. Further, if at the time of apprehension the date of the Sales Invoice exceeds thirty-seven (37) days from the date of purchase, the vehicle shall be impounded;

7. This is without prejudice to the liability of the concerned manufacturer, assembler, importer and dealer; and

8. All apprehensions may be contested within five (5) days therefrom.

For strict compliance.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    LTO did not "soften" their stand. It's still NO REGISTRATION, NO TRAVEL. Even w/o plates, pwede pa din naman bumiyahe within 7 DAYS after delivery ng car. Otherwise, a FINE of P5,000 shall be impose for failure to attach plates.

Kasi nga base sa narration ng LTO its either the CASA failed to register the vehicle or, if registered, they failed to claim the plates from LTO.

NO REGISTRATION, NO TRAVEL
    REGISTERED BUT FAILED TO GET AND INSTALL PLATES, PAY P5,000

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LTO did not "soften" their stand. It's still NO REGISTRATION, NO TRAVEL. Even w/o plates, pwede pa din naman bumiyahe within 7 DAYS after delivery ng car. Otherwise, a FINE of P5,000 shall be impose for failure to attach plates.

Kasi nga base sa narration ng LTO its either the CASA failed to register the vehicle or, if registered, they failed to claim the plates from LTO.

NO REGISTRATION, NO TRAVEL
    REGISTERED BUT FAILED TO GET AND INSTALL PLATES, PAY P5,000