New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 76 of 257 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by enjay72 View Post
    Okay so I went to LTO NCR at G. Araneta earlier to try my luck in getting my car plates. I see that they were already releasing car plates, but unfortunately I was not able to get mine since they were asking for an authorization letter from my dealer, and an authorization letter from my company to whom the car was leased to by the bank (wtf!). I asked if a fixed number plate was assigned to my vehicle since no plate number was printed in the OR/CR that I got, and they said no. They will just issue whatever plate they have on hand to my vehicle, and they said they have many plates available.

So I called my dealer and gave them hell for lying and always using LTO as an excuse that my plates were not ready yet, well in fact they (or their service provider) were too tardy to pick up the plates which were readily available in LTO! I demanded that they get my plates from LTO next week or else they will meet the hulk hehehe
    thats great news so how was your encounter with the LTO personnel ? mababait ba sila ? by the way base on your narration would it mean that by change we can request or puwede sila pakiusapan for plate ending request? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by spencersy View Post
    thats great news so how was your encounter with the LTO personnel ? mababait ba sila ? by the way base on your narration would it mean that by change we can request or puwede sila pakiusapan for plate ending request? Thanks!
    Hello mga sir! kausap ko kahapon ang dealer ko and they still insist na hindi pa nagre release ng kahit ano ang LTO NCR. Ano ba yan?! Talagang pinaiikot na lang talaga tayo ng mga dealer! Malamang tinatamad pumunta kaya nabibinbin ang mga OR/CR at plates nating mga buyers! Salamat sa update na nagre release na pala ang LTO NCR. Naku naku talaga!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by briandevivar View Post
    Hello mga sir! kausap ko kahapon ang dealer ko and they still insist na hindi pa nagre release ng kahit ano ang LTO NCR. Ano ba yan?! Talagang pinaiikot na lang talaga tayo ng mga dealer! Malamang tinatamad pumunta kaya nabibinbin ang mga OR/CR at plates nating mga buyers! Salamat sa update na nagre release na pala ang LTO NCR. Naku naku talaga!
    nahihilo na rin ako sa tsubibo...
    sabi ni SA ko, wala pa raw.. sabi ng mga nanditong thread, meron na..
    pag sinita ako sa daan at xerox lang ng or and cr ang mapakita ko, ano ang mangyayari..?
    gusto kuna kasing anihin ang kabute sa ilalim ng plateless car kong wigo..
    (joke. i do bring out the car, but only sparingly.)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    So, now we know. It's really our dealer's fault kaya matagal marelease ang plate numbers. LTO was right all along, na naiipon sa kanila ang plates dahil delay sa pag pick up ng dealers.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yup I'm with LTO on this one.

Buti lenient pa din sila on imposing the no plate no travel.

Luckily my SA/dealer did their job well my car got registered after a week. Then after 3 weeks of registration plate was issued and released to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post

Luckily my SA/dealer did their job well my car got registered after a week. Then after 3 weeks of registration plate was issued and released to me.

Galing ng SA mo. Lenient sila. I am still using my car with no plates.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post

Lucky you.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Sorry for a noob question but when is or/cr released? Or is for official receipt ba? I understand cr is for car registration?. My SA told me it takes two months to get the OR/CR. i would have thought CR and plates yes but OR for two months? Mahirap masita tapos invoice lang hawak..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I've been in constant communication with the liaison of my dealer (not my SA) and so far she's been honest with me naman. I asked her why people can get their plates "easily" and why it takes them (the dealers) a long time. Sabi nya, LTO is more accommodating daw to client (us) than to them. Pagsila daw mas pinapahirapan sila. I'm not sure if this is an excuse or may favorite dealers din ang LTO. For what it's worth she also told me that it's possible to get the plates myself and she was also the one that informed me that LTO Cubao transferred to G. Araneta. Hopefully we'll all get our plates soon.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my SA says the LTO has not released any new plates since the start of this year.
    am i being taken for a ride?
    I got mine January 13 c/o my dealer so yes, you are being taken for a ride :D.