New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 257 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I guess the scare tactic of LTO is now working based on what I recalled when the spokesperson of LTO was interviewed before.

Sabi it's really more of the OR/CR than the plates kasi nga daw ay by batch ang pag file sa LTO na ginagawa ng dealers para hindi pabalik balik and invoice lang ang binibigay and yan daw ang mali kasi dina drive ng owner ang isang unregistered vehicle.

So ngayon na huhulin/paparahin ung mga walang plates, kukulitin ng mga car owners ung agents nila on their OR/CR and in turn, mapipilitan iregister kaagad and hindi gawing by batch ang application.

Gaya nung sa akin. Aug 23 ko nilabas ung vehicle and in my OR, Oct. 9 and CR is Oct. 13. Then nakuha ko lang last week. Meaning from Aug. 23 to Oct. 8 ay hindi pa pala registered ung vehicle ko. Then it took another 12 days for those to get to me.

Walang certification na kasama ang OR/CR ko. I don't know what is that certification for kasi it's written in my CR the conduction sticker of the vehicle so that means wala pa akong plates.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Sana ilaban ng lahat ng dealers to.

Imagine if the No registration No travel rule is implemented, ang isip ng tao e "Bakit ako bibili ng sasakyan e, pag labas ko palang lagot na" or ba't ako bibili ng sasakyan ngayon e matagal ko pa naman agad makukuha yan. (kung kailangan man e-rush ni dealer e at least 7 days parin bago ma release. at sabihin na nating hindi good business yun kung kada may bibili e may maglalakad.. mas malaki gastos nila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Sino dito naka panood ng balita kagabi at kanina sa unang hirit na nag announce daw ang LTO na suspended nanaman ang No Plate No Travel? di ko makita article sa net (Baka kasi bago palang)

Thanks!!

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    In my case, the vehicle was purchased 1st or 2nd wk of May 2014. The OR/CR, a copy of which I was furnished with only last week, indicates 2nd week of August registered. From this it appears that there is a 3 months delay from vehicle delivery to LTO registration.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    In my case, the vehicle was purchased 1st or 2nd wk of May 2014. The OR/CR, a copy of which I was furnished with only last week, indicates 2nd week of August registered. From this it appears that there is a 3 months delay from vehicle delivery to LTO registration.
    I bought my bmw X1 september last year... I got my OR/CR last week... The OR CR was registerd September 3 2014... WTF diba?... well at least I should be getting the new plate.. BTW I purchased 3 other vehicles 2 toyota's and 1 nissan one on feb one on april and one june... 2014 all of them have plates na. I mentioned the brand just to put it out there that it doesn't matter

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamander13 View Post
    Sino dito naka panood ng balita kagabi at kanina sa unang hirit na nag announce daw ang LTO na suspended nanaman ang No Plate No Travel? di ko makita article sa net (Baka kasi bago palang)

Thanks!!

No Plate No Travel yata ang suspended. No registration, No Travel ang for implementation.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    How will they implement no registration no travel?

Flag everyone? Check registration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    How will they implement no registration no travel?

Flag everyone? Check registration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess

Basta sabi ng SA ko no reg no travel ang implemented. Siguro random checking.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hassle na Hassle yan. haha! #NoPlateYouPay

Also, ba't tayong mga consumers ang magdudusa sa ganyang batas. kasalanan ba natin na ang DEALER ang hindi rinerehistro ang ating mga sasakyan agad agad?! they should think of other means such as give a HUGE PENALTY for vehicles that was purchased 7 days (AS they claim 7 days matapos na diba?) ago tapos hindi pa na register. so at least DEALER to LTO ang may usapan,.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014

This includes yung mga naka conduction sticker palang at sales invoice palang ang hawak. tama ba pagkaka intindi ko? Since wala pa silang formal announcement ng "No Registration No Travel"

Thanks!!