New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I got my exemption authorization from the dealer na, valid till March 1, 2011. Dealer said all I need to do is show it to the apprehending officer and ok na raw yun. Dealer also said that conduction sticker number ending is not included in color coding, thus my exemption also exempts me from Coding.

Is this true? My conduction sticker ends in number 7 so bawal dapat on Thursday, but I was able to travel from Makati to Marikina, to Makati without being flagged down. What do you guys think?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    what's the exemption authorization for? kasi wala ka pang plaka? exemption for what?

and yes.. last digit of conduction sticker ang ginagamit pag wala pang plaka for coding.. subukan mo ulit sa makati pumunta pag Thursday..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hi! I'm a newbie here sa forum and pati sa pagbili ng car, hope somebody could help me with my questions. Last January, nagpurchase kami ng asawa ko ng 2 sasakyan (last week of January) and we requested an extension para dun sa plate nya, I think nag end na yung extension na yun this march. Then when I called the dealer meron na palang plate yung isang sasakyan (hndi kasi sila sabay napurchase, 1 week ung pagitan nila) nalaman ko lang nitong last week of march kasi hndi naman ako naiinform nung ahente though I keep on texting them regarding sa plate. Ask ko lang, dapat ba yung ahente mismo ang magdeliver ng plate number samin together with the copy of the OR/CR and yung LTO sticker? the agent keeps on promising na ihahatid na yung plate yesterday and today pero I don't know the reason kung baket hndi nya ginagawa. Sa pagbabasa ko sa thread nato tsaka ko lang nalaman na pwede palang magkaron ng penalty kahit may temporary plate na nakalagay sa sasakyan kaya medyo kinabahan din ako. What's the best thing to do? Thanks in advance!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    just go to the dealer and get it from your SA. kase yang mga SA na yan pagnakabenta na sila hindi kana nila balikan. if it is no hassle to get the plates gawin mo napo sir, huwag mo na hintayin yang SA at lagi nya sabihin nakakalimutan na nya o bka nga ndi kana nyan kilala.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Yung plate ko pinick up ko rin. Get it from your SA kasi ikaw din ang maabala pag nahuli ka.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGunn View Post
    I got my exemption authorization from the dealer na, valid till March 1, 2011. Dealer said all I need to do is show it to the apprehending officer and ok na raw yun. Dealer also said that conduction sticker number ending is not included in color coding, thus my exemption also exempts me from Coding.

Is this true? My conduction sticker ends in number 7 so bawal dapat on Thursday, but I was able to travel from Makati to Marikina, to Makati without being flagged down. What do you guys think?
    Don't buy the "conduction sticker not being included in color coding". Good thing you were lucky in Makati traffic, just treat Thursday as your coding day and don't do it again (unless you really want to test being flagged down)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
No plate no.