New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Dapat magsama sila ng kulungan na on wheels para makita ng mga tao na naaresto mga pasaway [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Dapat magsama sila ng kulungan na on wheels para makita ng mga tao na naaresto mga pasaway [emoji23]

Dunno why they even waste time arguing.

They can always tell the car owners to pay the fine and get their cars from the impounding area. If the car owner becomes aggressive, it's always a case of assault to a person in authority. Ang hindi ko ma-get is why parating bitbit ang media eh recorded din nila sa video cam ang towing operations for illegally parked cars.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post

Magsama sila ng HPG walang masyadong argumento yan. Baka dumadating pa lang sila umaalis na.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Kawawa rin si sir Bong... madaling tatanda siya sa stress from arguing with mga mamarunong na idiots.

If anybody wamts to talk to Bong, punta kayo sa Dunkin Donut sa Timog. Dun sya madalas mag kape around 8am [emoji2]

Sent via AsusZ3M

5. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    If anybody wamts to talk to Bong, punta kayo sa Dunkin Donut sa Timog. Dun sya madalas mag kape around 8am [emoji2]

Sent via AsusZ3M
    gawin na lang GM si bong at least he knows what better for metro manila compare ke jojo garcia puro papogi sa mga metro manila mayors nasan ba si general lim???

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Dunno why they even waste time arguing.

They can always tell the car owners to pay the fine and get their cars from the impounding area. If the car owner becomes aggressive, it's always a case of assault to a person in authority. Ang hindi ko ma-get is why parating bitbit ang media eh recorded din nila sa video cam ang towing operations for illegally parked cars.
    Ok lang naman na may media sir, aim din siguro nila is to reach the consciousness of the general public about our responsibility as motorists, and sa mga pedestrians na malaman nila na ang bangketa ay ginawa para sa kanila at hindi parkingan ng sasakyan or extension ng business. I agree though, na kapag agressive na yung car owner/violator, no need to argue and just instead call the police, kaya mas maganda sana kung may kasama sila HPG, as mentioned here earlier.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post

Sent via AsusZ3M
    May proper parking facility ba sa Dunkin Donuts Timog? Baka kasi pagkatapos ko magpa picture sa kanya na-tow na pala sasakyan ko

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yes, there is. About 10 to 12 vehicles can park at any given time.

Sent via AsusZ3M

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    This is kind of odd though. I knew I read this news yesterday but just this morning, there was a towing operation in Ma Clara and N Roxas near Banawe.

So, is this a bait and switch where the MMDA left it all to city government units TMG(s) to execute?

MMDA is technically not allowed to confiscate drivers license, but the LGU TMG units can confiscate as they have a different mandate. So I'm guessing this is a plan to do a multiprong approach instead of leaving it all to the MMDA to do, I'm guessing.

I don't know if there was simultaneous towing operations in other cities today though.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

sticker dapat and fine
    I think sa Ateneo may ganyan. Pag nag park ka sa place na di dapat, they put a sticker sa windshield mo na mahirap tanggalin. You need to pay and have the admin remove the sticker para malinis. That was years ago. Can anyone from Ateneo chime in?

Maganda rin nga ganyan mapipilitan mag pa alis ng sticker sa mmda. Dunno how that tech works. And knowing Pinoys, unless proprietary, baka makahanap rin ng way to cleanly remove the sticker.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast