New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    yup, i think pinaka mura so far mga gas stations along mindanao ave, buti nalang taga dito lang ako sa mindanao ave,

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    avoid passing through this route during rush hours lalo na sa hapon (4 pm onwards) ang tindi ng traffic going to novaliches bayan.nagaagawan pagapasok sa qurino hiway kaya pati yung pababa papunta sa nlex kinkuha ng mga sasakyan (esp. jeepneys) papunta bayan...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    parusa talaga quirino papuntang kingspoint lalo na pa bayan. wala na pag-asa yan. mga pinsan ko na taga dyan nagpapagabi na lang bago umuwi kesa umuwi agad after office hours... ganun din, mas malala pa eh

sabi ko nga sa auntie ko, auntie, sensya ka na alam ko masarap meryenda dyan pero sa biyernes santo na lang ako punta s ainyo para konti trapik

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    You can take the above-mentioned route.

Problem at times is the traffic at the Visayas Ave. and Conrgressional Ave. intersection since the stoplight is deactivated so nagkakabuhol. During rush hours, i would take QC Circle from Commonwealth then North Ave. tapos right on Mindanao Ave.
    Sir, how about the other way around? Coming from NLEX, how do I get or which exit do I use to get to Mindanao Avenue?

Yes, the traffic in the intersection of Visayas and Congressional is causing build up around that area.

For me, during rush hour, I never take North Avenue, even going to EDSA. I just dread that road due to heavy traffic especially infront of VMMC. If ever I go to Congressional or Mindanao Ave., either Visayas Ave. or the road beside Iglesia Ni Cristo. If ever I go to SM North or Trinoma, I use Q. Ave and EDSA, they are way faster.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    Sir, how about the other way around? Coming from NLEX, how do I get or which exit do I use to get to Mindanao Avenue?
    It's right after the Valenzuela exit if you're on NLEX Southbound; it has its own exit ramp opposite the entry ramp if you're coming from Mindanao Ave. Pretty hard to miss, just keep right after you pass Valenzuela.

When i passed there on a Sunday, it was traffic near the Church on Mindanao Ave. (due to cars parked) and along Congressional because of the establishments in the area of Cherry Foodarama.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Nlex clover leaf