New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Just want to ask some inputs about my car plate.
    We bought the car in April this year, and in November, we got a copy of the OR&CR, with a registration date of October. The plate number on the OR&CR is hand written. Plate number ends in 3 (instead of normally 4).
    Sales agent is asking me to pay 2k for the advanced payment after 3 years expiry because the car is supposed to be registered in Mar but actual Oct, otherwise we will not get the plate. Also I need to pay 1k for the plate for the supposed sandwich number (same start and end), where I never requested.
    Even if I"m angry, I told the agent to go ahead pick-up the plate and I will pay the amounts, as long as there are official receipts. He agreed and I will get the plate the following week. Two weeks had passed and no news, no reply to text, calls & e-mails.
    If you had experienced the same, appreciate your inputs what was done to get the plates.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I tend to make follow up calls with my car dealer at least once a week. No extra fees, etc. With my last car purchase, my car plates arrived in six weeks.

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Tsikot app.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
new car registration