New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Actually mabilis talaga malito because it's sort of a gray area kasi. Try mo itanong yung dealer regarding the legality of adjusted invoices or how to use it. Baka kung ano ano na ang sagot na makuha mo.

Sinabi nga saken ng dealer ko dati, ibluff ko nalang daw yung traffic enforcer with the invoices with adjusted date. Ipilit ko raw na ito yung totoong date kung kelan ko nakuha yung car, and not to bring the other invoices with post dated delivery dates.

Not sure kung ano yung penalty. Sorry, can't help you there.
    Thank you sir. Mag-iingat na lang ako next time. Morning and afternoon lang naman ako nasa kalye. Nagkataon lang siguro kahapon kasi first time ko lumabas ng lunch gamit yung wala pang plate number.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You shouldn't show the traffic enforcer that you have multiple invoices with different dates, just show the current invoice with the correct date. You should not be penalized or cited for violation if you show only the current copy. Drove in a new vehicle with no plate from Feb 21 to 26 in Mandaluyong, Quezon City, Cubao, Makati, Pasay & Paranaque.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I did not show it. I just showed the invoice that is valid for the week that i am using the car. i am beyond seven days from the original invoice that is why the dealer issued me a new invoice with a new date. But the enforcer who flagged me down did not accept it.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    I did not show it. I just showed the invoice that is valid for the week that i am using the car. i am beyond seven days from the original invoice that is why the dealer issued me a new invoice with a new date. But the enforcer who flagged me down did not accept it.
    sana iningles mo na lang para kamot na lang ng ulo si konstable.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by itchier View Post
    sana iningles mo na lang para kamot na lang ng ulo si konstable.
    baka kung nag-ingles ako e di nagmukhang pera yung mga mata nun hehehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    It is valid for 7 days, it's in the MMDA website.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It is valid for 7 days, it's in the MMDA website.
    Yes sir it is. But it says, 7 days within the date of delivery. So whether the photocopied invoice with altered date is valid or not is not mentioned anymore. I have nothing to back me up in case I get flagged down again. Unless it specifically states that dealers are allowed to issue a certified true copy invoice with a new date since it is LTO that is taking too long then I can make an argument. It is really fun here in the Philippines.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think we should also have a copy printout from mmda websyt to show them... anyone has link?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
new car, no plate yet.. ok lang ba magdrive sa nlex/sctex/slex?