New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Hindi ako nag driving school pero 12 palang ako marunong nako magdrive even got a fake license when i was 15 consintidor tatay ko he he pero i dont recomend you might have problems in the future. Apat na naturuan ko mag drive ang importante do your research first how the car works and everything sa iba boring pero sa akin important. Then try to do atras abante forward then atras. Try to put lines on the street and try to park the car. Mas madali talaga kung driving school less hassle and iwas disgracia. Pero kung kulang budget you can get the minimum hours and then practice with a good driver. Actually mahirap magturo pag matic kaagad kasi delikado kasi pag nagkamali ka tuloy tuloy especially sa mga taong madaling magpanic unlike manual mamatay kung nagkamali ka kaya maganda sa school kasi may preno sila sa pasenger side

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    never try to practice on your own.. ang daming pwedeng mangyari.. pwede ka mabangga.. eh di sira ang sasakyan nyo.. buti kung yun lang.. kung makasagasa ka nang tao.. lalong malaking problema.. kaya ka nag babayad nang driving school para sila lahat ang sumalo sa mga to.. pag nabangga ka.. sasakyan nila.. pag nakasagasa ka.. kasalanan nang instructor..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    thanks for the inputs mga sir will start driving lessons next week... hopefully masanay agad!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    mga sir i just finished my first session sa driving school na inenroll ko last monday. drove an automatic car from binan laguna to alabang via slex then back to laguna via muntinlupa. did a little bit of parking in a mall then drove back to the driving school. this is done during heavy rain, poor visibility and traffic.
    i might say that driving in slex took my fear away and haggling with jeepneys and motorbike made me a little confident.
    i just noticed that the instructor didnt explain much regarding the car's functions like blinkers, lights etc.. just the very basic. i was expecting a more detailed discussion before we drove, but then i guess he's more of a "hands on" type. luckily i was able to finish the first session without any accident except from a few "hard brake" from time to time.
    ready to take my second session, just want to ask what else should i expect? what should i ask to make the driving lesson more worthwhile and be prepared to eventually drive on my own?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    usually may free seminar yan.. attend ka don.. madami ka matutunan..

Quote Originally Posted by nashimoto View Post
    mga sir i just finished my first session sa driving school na inenroll ko last monday. drove an automatic car from binan laguna to alabang via slex then back to laguna via muntinlupa. did a little bit of parking in a mall then drove back to the driving school. this is done during heavy rain, poor visibility and traffic.
    i might say that driving in slex took my fear away and haggling with jeepneys and motorbike made me a little confident.
    i just noticed that the instructor didnt explain much regarding the car's functions like blinkers, lights etc.. just the very basic. i was expecting a more detailed discussion before we drove, but then i guess he's more of a "hands on" type. luckily i was able to finish the first session without any accident except from a few "hard brake" from time to time.
    ready to take my second session, just want to ask what else should i expect? what should i ask to make the driving lesson more worthwhile and be prepared to eventually drive on my own?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    whatever pops in your mind, tanong mo agad agad. binayaran mo yun e. kahit sobrang noob question, kailangan nya iexplain ng maayos

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Be the best student ... meaning, pag hindi naturo ng instructor yung alam mong kailangan mo or gusto mo ng mas detalyeng explanation, ask further. Remember, bayad mo services nila to your full satisfaction dapat

Normally nga, mas madaling part yung driving ... yung understanding your car like a mechanic, for proper maintenance know-how, yun nga ang mahirap

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    thanks for the sugegstions mga sir. i do ask questions agad and he replies naman. you can say na "teacher" rin ako sa work ko and siguro na compare ko lang style nya sa style ko. i expect kasi na he will proactively discuss things during our session, pansin ko lang na most of the time tahimik sya and he just let me drive.
    from time to time sabihin nya lang to "slow down", "go ahead", "signal light", "wipers on", "turn left" and "turn right". we do have some small chat pero sobrang small lang.. feel ko tamad na tamad na sya sa ginagawa nya. i initiate the small talks and based sa mga kwentuhan namin eh he used to work from A1.
    my major challenges during that session were mostly braking, turning and parking. madalas ako mag "hard break" kapag may bigla sumingit, which sabi nya mali daw, dapat slow down lang. sa turning naman minsan over steer and under steer, di ko pa kasi tanchado kung ilang pihit gagawin ko sa manibela.
    first time ko lang talaga nag drive ng ganun ka intense and it felt good naman... kaso i felt that the instructor didn't help alot.. feeling ko mas madami pa ako matutunan sa biyenan ko kaya ayun, nanghingi ako ng ibang instructor for my 2nd session.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    i do ask question naman kasi feeling ko he won't provide me the things that i need to know if i didnt ask them. i was expecting na sana proactive nya gagawin yun pero hindi. my challenges on my first session was on steering, minsan kasi over steer ako at minsan under steer.. hopefully on my next session ma address yun... and also yung mga hard breaks ko, initial reactino ko kasi pag may sumisingit eh mag break, sabi slow down lang dapat. i do hope i get a new instructor on my next session kasi parang tamad na tamad sya nung nag ddrive kami.. siguro dahil automatic at hindi manual yung sasakyan.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    i do ask question naman kasi feeling ko he won't provide me the things that i need to know if i didnt ask them. i was expecting na sana proactive nya gagawin yun pero hindi. my challenges on my first session was on steering, minsan kasi over steer ako at minsan under steer.. hopefully on my next session ma address yun... and also yung mga hard breaks ko, initial reactino ko kasi pag may sumisingit eh mag break, sabi slow down lang dapat. i do hope i get a new instructor on my next session kasi parang tamad na tamad sya nung nag ddrive kami.. siguro dahil automatic at hindi manual yung sasakyan.
    Di ba ikaw pipili ng sched? So pwede cguro pili rin instructor. Yung mga problems mo, gagaling ka dyn with many many practices :D yung hard brake, pag bombahin mo lang pakonti konti except pag may bglang singit.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast