New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    yung mga criminal (for example robbers or murderers or kidnappers or carnappers or especially miembro ng mga sindikato) walang takot mga iyan. do you think they'll be afraid driving without license? andaming IDs at lisensyang mga iyan na iba-iba pa ang pangalan.

ang problema iyung na convicto, pumasok na dun sa kulungan at lumaya, at nagbabagong buhay na after the life of crimes, ANDUN pa din yung record nila.

your record in the nbi or pnp will only be deleted if your criminal case has been dismissed or you are acquitted.

i knew somebody in high school. he was bullied by this escaño kid (connected with escaño shipping lines. he was a son or nephew of a judge) because he couldn't take it anymore, he went home, took the gun of his father, and shot and killed the escaño kid. because of the influence of the family of the latter, he was convicted and sent to muntinglupa at a very young age. (see: people of the philippines vs. rene boy tac-an because the case went all the way up to the Supreme Court)

while serving his sentence at the national bilibid prison, a daughter of a japanese media mogul visited npb for her thesis. there she met him. she was enamored with him. he was good looking and played in the prison band.

after serving time, they got married. he got rich by affinity and now driving "nice" cars.

he was a criminal, yes, but would he or people like him not entitled to a driver's license?
    Good point. I did not know na andun pa rin record kahit nakalaya na. Dapat nga exempted yun.

Goes to show na medyo hilaw sa pag-aaral itong directive. Buti naka-hold.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Wala talaga karapatan mga criminals mag drive. In fact wala na talaga sila dapat karapatan mabuhay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    I like the idea na wag na ipadrive ang mga criminals. Pero sana padaliin naman ang pagkuha sa nbi clearance bago ituloy to. At tsaka yung corruption. Baka naman kahit criminal ka, konting abot lang, may clearance na
    This. It's too easy for people with criminal cases against them to do anything and everything in this country. They can even go out of the country without any clearance which is insane when you think about it. This measure can make criminal suspects' world smaller. Any time a suspect gets pulled over and caught without a license he could get caught as police could cross check for warrants. Imagine how many suspects will turn up.

If it were up to me I'd require NBI/Police clearance for getting any government issued ID, even non-pro licenses.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    This is the inept DOTC con LTO money making scheme. Professional drivers muna , then later non-pro then later student drivers license. One at a time just to grease money from Juan dela Cruz na wala naman kapupuntahan ang kinita kung hindi sa mga bulsa ng mga politiko. Criminals is a police business so why don't they just live it that way and DOTC has to dip their stupidity in it? Yung mga criminals are some police & politicians as well and so are with DOTC people.

It's just like asking the criminal to check the good guys if his like them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234