New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    Another failed project by the government. Imagine all the information in their hands.
    parang useless na rin yung national privacy commission once naisabatas yung sim registration

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Hassle yan. I was 3 years older in my old license no thanks to my genius dad. But na ayos na rin.
    wow 3 yrs older? You started driving really young ba? I have no plans of fixing mine anymore, baka ma suspend pa license ko

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    wow 3 yrs older? You started driving really young ba? I have no plans of fixing mine anymore, baka ma suspend pa license ko
    Yeah bright idea of my dad para mautusan na niya ako hehe.

I was lucky I was able to fix mine many years ago when I renewed. Told them that it was a typo paid like P100 lang I think for change of data yata. Now I think you want to have it fixed, you have go to East Ave branch, pay a P5k penalty & you’ll be suspended for year. Then new license ka na after.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I was lucky I was able to fix mine many years ago when I renewed. Told them that it was a typo paid like P100 lang I think for change of data yata. Now I think you want to have it fixed, you have go to East Ave branch, pay a P5k penalty & you’ll be suspended for year. Then new license ka na after.
    You should still thank your Dad because that must have gotten you popular with the girls. My brother kasi freshman HS he drove to school na, it was easier kasi in the 80s ang layo layo na his school in Alabang. I know a car in HS was pogi points e daming chicks ng kuya ko! National ID Law I get gifts from the girls kasi sinusuyo ang little sister lol.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

i am curious,
    is there a pressing need for correction?
    i mean, everyone knows why some would advance their ages, just so they can drive earlier.
    but why correct it now?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    You should still thank your Dad because that must have gotten you popular with the girls. My brother kasi freshman HS he drove to school na, it was easier kasi in the 80s ang layo layo na his school in Alabang. I know a car in HS was pogi points e daming chicks ng kuya ko! National ID Law I get gifts from the girls kasi sinusuyo ang little sister lol.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Haha nah. Actually contrary to my also young friends back then, I didn’t enjoy driving because it felt like a chore. Probably because it’s the primary reason my dad did that - para mautusan mag drive hehe. Plus we really weren’t well off unlike your kuya kaya our car was a dilapidated one you didn’t want to show off to the girls hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am curious,
    is there a pressing need for correction?
    i mean, everyone knows why some would advance their ages, just so they can drive earlier.
    but why correct it now?
    Ah well like what Cathy said, you couldn’t use it as a valid ID. It had its advantages before - driving early, plus getting into clubs & bars in case the ask ID. Now it absolutely has no advantages.

Now the feeling is it’s like you see this graffiti in your wall. Initially, your just ok with it. Then comes a time when you just get fed up & want to fix it. Depends on the cost & abala ofcourse. If I were to fix it now with the P5k & 1 year suspension, baka hindi hehe.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Haha nah. Actually contrary to my also young friends back then, I didn’t enjoy driving because it felt like a chore. Probably because it’s the primary reason my dad did that - para mautusan mag drive hehe. Plus we really weren’t well off unlike your kuya kaya our car was a dilapidated one you didn’t want to show off to the girls hehe.

Ah well like what Cathy said, you couldn’t use it as a valid ID. It had its advantages before - driving early, plus getting into clubs & bars in case the ask ID. Now it absolutely has no advantages.

Now the feeling is it’s like you see this graffiti in your wall. Initially, your just ok with it. Then comes a time when you just get fed up & want to fix it. Depends on the cost & abala ofcourse. If I were to fix it now with the P5k & 1 year suspension, baka hindi hehe.
    stop being so modest, I bet you belonged to the cool kids in school

Now that I am older, I don't want to be even older in my DL LOL! But really the main reason is only I only have primary ID

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    mag 1 year na sa Oct. 20.. wala pa din..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Kumuha ako sa SM Megamall kahapon, 5 mins lang tapos na.

Pero pinapaalis contact lenses (clear) ko nun i-niscan mata ko. Sabi ko wala akong lalagyan o solution, lagay ko daw sa tissue… eeehhh NO! Pumayag din naman na may contact lenses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Kumuha ako sa SM Megamall kahapon, 5 mins lang tapos na.

Pero pinapaalis contact lenses (clear) ko nun i-niscan mata ko. Sabi ko wala akong lalagyan o solution, lagay ko daw sa tissue… eeehhh NO! Pumayag din naman na may contact lenses

Wala naman problema sa pag apply. Ako lagpas 1 year na wala pa rin. National ID Law