36. You may not vote on this poll
  • naku sir..nakalimutan sa bahay e..

23 63.89%
  • eto sir o..

13 36.11%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    naku, happened to me twice lang ata. parang alert ako sa mga parak... hehehe.

basta rule of thumb ko na if ever aalis ako, check license yosi cellphone and house keys. nakakatakot kasi when that happened.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    A number of times in the remote past. No apprehensions naman. Kaya lang, sobrang kaba nararamdaman mo, kaya di na uli in the recent past.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    As they always say Don't leave home without it

But wait, isn't there a difference between 'Driving without a License' and 'Driving without carrying a license'?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Nung highschool pa ako tinakas ko yung car ng dad ko...wala pa ako lisensya nun.... ang malas ko lang na e bangga ko yung kotse at yung nabangga ko agent pa ng NBI... di ko na uulitin yun

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    a year ago, me and my wife went to greenhills to do some stuff. that time we were using a corolla xe. while we were on our way, i just realized na coding pala kami so instead of passing edsa we decided to passed by meralco avenue para makaiwas sa huli. then comes the scary part when we have to pass lasalle greenhills on our way to the shopping center. e super malas coz labasan ng mga students sa greenhills then only one lane is passable because daming nakapark sa labas ng lasalle. then nung dumaan kami i was really convinced that mahuhuli kami coz around 10 mmda officers yung andun mismo sa lasalle that time. so there's no way na we could escape. so with that i decided to get my wallet which holds my driver's license. to my dismay, i found out that i left my license at home. it was bumper to bumper traffic that time and we prayed that nobody will see us. then after several meters, an officer signaled us to stop. then like a blind man seeing nothing, i decided not to stop the car. then after passing the officer, the officer shouted to his comrades to block us. super traffic and super lapit na ung isang officer sa amin. good thing nun nakalapit siya sa me harapan namin dun nawala yung traffic. like a fugitive at large, hinarurut ko yung sasakyan. good thing they don't have motorcycles to chase us. after that incident, never again did i leave my driver's license. good thing
    i'm still free

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Yes when I was younger and thought that anywhere in mandaluyong, makati,
    and San Juan was home. To do errands mostly. Eh inuutosan ako eh.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    But wait, isn't there a difference between 'Driving without a License' and 'Driving without carrying a license'?
    Yeah, I also have the same question. If apprehended, is the penalty the same for the both?

my bad nakakalimutan ko minsan..lalo na pag nagmamadali..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I lost my license last year. I drove siguro for a month without a license from Manila to Batangas several times and even at Makati. It's so hard and hassle kasi to get a new one at LTO. But it's always better to check if you have your license for peace of mind. Hirap kung maaksidente nang walang lisensiya!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    yup one time hinatid ko mother ko sa bank tpos maganda pa nun coding pko...buti na lng naalala ko nun pauwi dumaan ng lang me sa residential streets...whew!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Nakapagmaneho ka na ba ng walang lisensya?