New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Sobra ka naman, bossing. Mabait na ako dyan sa NAIAX, di na nga ako papalo ng 70kmh dyan. Lazy driving mode na ako dyan.
    Pero bro, sa totoo lang,- salamat ng marami sa warning mo...

Kung hindi mo nabanggit iyon, nadugasan malamang ako ng NAIAX....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Pero bro, sa totoo lang,- salamat ng marami sa warning mo...

Kung hindi mo nabanggit iyon, nadugasan malamang ako ng NAIAX....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    Walang anuman, bossing. Kelangan lang i-share sa mga taga Tsikot yung mga potential spots na matindi ang hulihan sa speed enforcement para iwas abala.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^^^ The toll road beside Villamor Airbase is part of Skyway thus the 20 toll fee. The toll road along Terminal 3/Resorts World towards Terminal 1/2 and Macapagal is NAIAX thus a separate toll fee.
    Yup, pero kung tutuusin mo, you paid 35 pesos to exit at RWM when no new toll road was built.

Madami ng nagrereklamong motorista about this, and I think it won't take long for this to be televised (once the TNVS issue cools down).

Noynoy's BID PREMIUMS. Watch out for CALAx toll fees in the future.
    Last edited by absinthe; July 21st, 2017 at 11:35 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    Yup, pero kung tutuusin mo, you paid 35 pesos to exit at RWM when no new toll road was built.

Madami ng nagrereklamong motorista about this, and I think it won't take long for this to be televised (once the TNVS issue cools down).

Noynoy's BID PREMIUMS. Watch out for CALAx toll fees in the future.
    For us who live in the south Metro (Paranaque and Las Pinas), NAIAX is a cheaper alternative compared to SLEX and Skyway. 65 pesos is better than what SLEX or Skyway charges.

I don't even think it will get media attention as those 2 toll roads are covered by different agreements with the government. Before NAIAX was built, nobody was complaining with the 20 pesos toll fee Skyway charges for motorists going to Makati from the area of Villamor, Terminal 3, and RWM. Paying another 35 pesos to rid ourselves of the hellish traffic conditions in airport road and Andrews avenue is a breather of sorts.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    For us who live in the south Metro (Paranaque and Las Pinas), NAIAX is a cheaper alternative compared to SLEX and Skyway. 65 pesos is better than what SLEX or Skyway charges.

I don't even think it will get media attention as those 2 toll roads are covered by different agreements with the government. Before NAIAX was built, nobody was complaining with the 20 pesos toll fee Skyway charges for motorists going to Makati from the area of Villamor, Terminal 3, and RWM. Paying another 35 pesos to rid ourselves of the hellish traffic conditions in airport road and Andrews avenue is a breather of sorts.
    What I am complaining about (and other motorists) is the 35 pesos at the RWM exit.

Before Phase 2 was constructed, the 20 pesos was up to the RWM off-ramp. Coming from the south, the toll fee was incorporated in the 260 toll fee.

Ngayong magkaron ng Phase 2, meh 35 na bayad na ngayon. No new toll road was constructed in that segment.

Ewan ko Sers pero something is very wrong here.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    What I am complaining about (and other motorists) is the 35 pesos at the RWM exit.

Before Phase 2 was constructed, the 20 pesos was up to the RWM off-ramp. Coming from the south, the toll fee was incorporated in the 260 toll fee.

Ngayong magkaron ng Phase 2, meh 35 na bayad na ngayon. No new toll road was constructed in that segment.

Ewan ko Sers pero something is very wrong here.
    As I have said, the 35 pesos is for the toll fee of NAIAX. Since it is a new toll road, they will charge a certain amount. That has been the case ever since.

SCTEX and TPLEX going to Baguio, despite going in the same direction, has different toll fees because they are two different toll roads. The upcoming SLEX-NLEX connection will likely charge a different amount from Skyway despite being planned to be connected.

If you don't want to pay the toll fee at NAIAX, you can always take the slower route below at Andrews Avenue and Airport road.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I think his point is that this new 35.00 charge is for the RWM exit when coming from the Skyway exit. That portion has always been there even before, unless na-extend siya pagka-kanan. Kung humaba ang off-ramp kahit ilang metro, I guess technically pwede nilang sabihin na may toll road pa rin na ginawa.

Then again, basta pagkakakitaan, hindi na ako nagugulat. :-)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rpacis View Post
    I think his point is that this new 35.00 charge is for the RWM exit when coming from the Skyway exit. That portion has always been there even before, unless na-extend siya pagka-kanan. Kung humaba ang off-ramp kahit ilang metro, I guess technically pwede nilang sabihin na may toll road pa rin na ginawa.

Then again, basta pagkakakitaan, hindi na ako nagugulat. :-)
    Doesn't matter if they never charged before.

Fact of the matter is: It is a privately built and funded road, and they are entitled to recoup the cost.

-

Parang parking sa mall. Free yan for the first year or first few years. Then they will charge.

Then they will charge some more.

If you don't like it... punta ka sa ibang mall.

In the case of NAIAX, you have the option of just taking the regular roads underneath.

As I've said elsewhere, ang luwag na ng airport road, the last time I drove on it, because a lot of traffic is funneled away by NAIAX. Not super luwag during rush hour, but it's not as bad as before.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Update as of today 26 July 2017:

Old Toll Plaza at VAB Gate 1 is pass-through (for now).

No toll collection of 20 pesos.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    So yung ginagawa na toll booth na halos katapat ng c5 doon ang bagong toll booth bago mag naia ex exits?

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk