New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I did observe that there are no speed enforcement from Resorts World towards Terminal 1/2 and Macapagal. Most speeding folks are apprehended on the Resorts World toll booth en route to Skyway or Villamor. These speed enforcers have no way to apprehend you if there is no toll booth that you need to make a stop. The same thing usually happens on the Skyway towards Makati.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I can't go fast there because it's too winding.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Agree, and the lane is too narrow for an expressway. Kaya siguro 60Kph lang.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Dapat ata ginawa ng Vertex ay imbis na 3x2 carriageway [particularly from T3 to creek section], ginawa nalang nila 2x2 yung entire NAIAEx para kahit paano hindi mashadong "tight" yung mga turning radii.

Yung mga 60kph na signage, meron sa ilalim na nakalagay na "maximum speed limit" - suggestion siguro maglagay sila ng gigantic signage na nakalagay na "Notice: NAIAEx maximum speed limit is strictly 60kph - violators will be apprehended" sa toll plazas or before entering NAIAEx

Kasi kung hindi ka laging nadaan dito, malaki ang chance na mahuhuli ka talaga.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yup. Too tight and winding that's why I can't imagine how anyone can go fast there.

Kinakabahan nga ko dumaan dyan feeling ko roller coaster.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yup. Too tight and winding that's why I can't imagine how anyone can go fast there.

Kinakabahan nga ko dumaan dyan feeling ko roller coaster.

Believe me if I say that folks hit triple digit speeds on the straights at NAIAX. I have done it in both directions. The tight corners though does not favor triple digit speeds, maybe 60 kmh like the Skyway exit ramp to Amorsolo.

However, I would still suggest to have folks drive within 60-70 kmh due to the tight lanes. It is still not like the Skyway or SLEX where you can push your car to higher speeds.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    If you are on the straights. 60kph is too slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    SMC is doing highway robbery in NAIAx now.

Toll 1 and 2 Plazas (RWM off-ramp/exit and T3 on ramp/entry respectively) has already begun charging toll for 35 pesos...

....while the old Toll Plaza facing Gate 1 of VAB is still collecting 20 pesos.

We all know RSA paid 11B for the rights (premium bid) just to build NAIAx pero this is too much naman.

They need to decommission the old toll plaza and the RWM exit should be charging 20, not 35. Wala naman bago dun sa segment na yun kungdi yung toll plaza. You are paying for 35 pesos for zero toll road.

From T3 going to Makati, 55 (35 + 20)
    From Makati going to RWM/T3, 55 (20 + 35)

Walastek.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ The toll road beside Villamor Airbase is part of Skyway thus the 20 toll fee. The toll road along Terminal 3/Resorts World towards Terminal 1/2 and Macapagal is NAIAX thus a separate toll fee.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    ^^^ The toll road beside Villamor Airbase is part of Skyway thus the 20 toll fee. The toll road along Terminal 3/Resorts World towards Terminal 1/2 and Macapagal is NAIAX thus a separate toll fee.
    Napabasa ako bigla sa entry mo bro.,- akala ko nahuli ka ulit ng overspeeding....

Kaya ako,- pako na sa 60KPH+5KPH ... hehehe

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Napabasa ako bigla sa entry mo bro.,- akala ko nahuli ka ulit ng overspeeding....

Kaya ako,- pako na sa 60KPH+5KPH ... hehehe

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    Sobra ka naman, bossing. Mabait na ako dyan sa NAIAX, di na nga ako papalo ng 70kmh dyan. Lazy driving mode na ako dyan.