New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhandros View Post
    Elevated roadway near the airport?

Diba dapat wala tall structures within a certain radius from the airport. Clearance issues with aircraft taking off and landing...

Haaay. Poor planning nanaman. Congested na sobra NAIA area (I work there) I think its high time ma transfer airport complex to a wider area, like Clark.
    Welcome to www.DPWH.gov.ph
    pakibasa po muna yun plano...masmababa pa po sa skyway yun gagawin...siguro naman di magtatapon ng pera yun mga investors nyan...sabi nga ng isang international airlines malayo daw ang DMIA...ok lang sana daw if meron tayo din train papunta dun...ang magandang gawin nila gawin nila public airport yun sangley airbase sa cavite mas malapit

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    mods pakidelete nalang post ko duplicate na...thanks

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    pardon the language. pero parang bobo talaga govt planner natin.

una, ang airport pinagpipilitan pa din na nasa city. kahit na walng airport, ma-trapik. so lagyan mo pa ng airport eh lalo na. tapos gumawa pa ng additional terminal imbes na mag-explore ng ibang option outside of MM para iwas trapik.

pangalawa, bakit kalsada na naman? hindi ba pwede i-extend na lang ang MRT puntang airport? Bukod sa bawas sasakyan, may ibang commuters din na pwedeng makinabang. yung mga bababa sa mga stations along the way.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhandros View Post
    Elevated roadway near the airport?

Diba dapat wala tall structures within a certain radius from the airport. Clearance issues with aircraft taking off and landing...

Haaay. Poor planning nanaman. Congested na sobra NAIA area (I work there) I think its high time ma transfer airport complex to a wider area, like Clark.
    I agree with you... but so many people are just so lazy about driving an hour on the expressway from Manila to Clark to go to the airport. They would rather travel an hour in congested traffic within Metro Manila.

It is already overdue that we must have the airport (both domestic and international) away from Metro Manila. This will help growth of the airport and also national/international travel as well.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    OT:

I'm starting to miss Hong Kong (again) .. Travelling is so easy .. loaded octopus card lang kailangan mo!

BTT:

Gentlemen, its funded by a gambling corporation to start with, so the main beneficiary for it would be gamblers (local or international).

And not us mere mortals ...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by timrev View Post
    gagawin naman na daw international airport yun T3 nextyear kaya siguro itutuloy na...at napansin ko nga mas naging matrafic nasa airport road, andrews ave., at aurora blvd. na ngayon di tulad noon...
    Kaya heavy traffic palagi sa Andrew's Avenue at Domestic Road,- dahil binuksan nila ulit ang intersection with the road going to EDSA (Tramo Road yata)....

16.2K:bat:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    OT:

I'm starting to miss Hong Kong (again) .. Travelling is so easy .. loaded octopus card lang kailangan mo!

BTT:

Gentlemen, its funded by a gambling corporation to start with, so the main beneficiary for it would be gamblers (local or international).

And not us mere mortals ...
    Yup, bro,- so that they have easy access to the major thoroughfares....

Bring them on!....

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I agree with you... but so many people are just so lazy about driving an hour on the expressway from Manila to Clark to go to the airport. They would rather travel an hour in congested traffic within Metro Manila.

It is already overdue that we must have the airport (both domestic and international) away from Metro Manila. This will help growth of the airport and also national/international travel as well.
    Or, if they have the political will,- expand the current airport,- gibain ang lahat ng mga subdivisions na katabi nito,- hanggang Bicutan...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    mukang mga turista nga ang makikinabang sa naia expressway...malaki din gamit nyan pagnatapos yan more way less trafic diba...

my nabasa ako news dati ayaw daw ng mga ibang international airlines sa DMIA kasi malayo daw sa manila ok lang daw sana if my train na papunta dun e mukang malayo pa gawin yun northrail project..

gawin nalang din sana public airport yun sa cavite (sangley airbase) my ferry naman sa moa

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast