New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    peeps,

heard somewhere that this certain congresman is callling for the abolition of the MMDA...

what's your take on this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haven't read or heard about that yet! but i wouldn't be surprised. at the rate some of these congressmen are going, they just want a piece of the liimelight. :x

i mean, i believe BF is doing something right about the streets in MM --- finally! some people may disagree on his ways, but i guess his everyday guiding line is to right what is and has always been a wrong perception on the law of the streets. :roll:

baka lang, this congressman has some galamays who have been affected by bf's moves. wika nga, "self-interests". i hope what they intend to do is rid the MMDA of corrupt personnel and officials. agree ako diyan basta yun talagang corrupt. but let MMDA stay to instill discipline and order on MM streets. :wink:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    abolish MMDA? ano nman papalit dyan?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think si congressman gunigundo ang gusto mag abolish ng MMDA
    gusto nya pa imbistiga si BF
    peace out !

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just when the Metro Manila Destruction Authority finally seems to be making progress under BF...

sa bagay expert naman sa pagiingay ang mga congressman e...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its always when someone in government is doing the right thing for the people, there is someone else trying to fight him for the sake of the "masa" (usually that guy is also running for re-election too).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naka uwi ako sa Pinas last Sept. at na impress ako sa less traffic bandang Roxas junction Edsa albeit my ibang parte na nag suffer sa resulta but lets count on the majority then kunting sakripisyo naman yung iilan lang ang apektado. As we are aware my glitches talaga ang system & through continous improvement & our support ma refine rin ito...... and now my narinig naman akong eh abolish yung MMDA..... oh myyyyyy

So ano naman susunod na KUTONG BODY????? kung kailan my nakita tayong magandang resulta namulitika naman ang iba..... onli en da pilipains talaga

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalinaw_75
    naka uwi ako sa Pinas last Sept. at na impress ako sa less traffic bandang Roxas junction Edsa albeit my ibang parte na nag suffer sa resulta but lets count on the majority then kunting sakripisyo naman yung iilan lang ang apektado. As we are aware my glitches talaga ang system & through continous improvement & our support ma refine rin ito...... and now my narinig naman akong eh abolish yung MMDA..... oh myyyyyy

So ano naman susunod na KUTONG BODY????? kung kailan my nakita tayong magandang resulta namulitika naman ang iba..... onli en da pilipains talaga
    The move to abolish the MMDA started when BF had ALL road obstructions removed including vendors, street stalls, improper placed road signs, old/unused concrete bases for lights and even barangay halls blocking the sidewalks.

In short, BF stepped on too many toes with his move but it did make traffic move better.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yan na nga ang problema e... stepping on too many toes??? those toes were blocking streets, which should NOT be the case, and those toes don't even belong there in the first place. dapat lang alisin yung mga yun dun. it may sound draconian, but this huge tolerance for indiscipline is the root of all our country's problems.

ang mali nagiging tama kasi walang may lakas-loob na itama yung mali... pathetic!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same case as squatters...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
move to abolish MMDA