New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Maybe Pinoys are afraid of change... whether good or bad.

Kung wala siguro yung concrete divider sa gitna ng edsa may jaywalker din sigurado dun.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004lynxghia
    kasi nga tayong mga pinoy masyadong kampante o pinagwawalang bahala ang mga bagay na pinapatupad para magkaroon ng kaayusan ang pang-araw-araw nating pamumuhay.. kahalintulad ng mga pinatutupad ng mmda, ma-karatula, infrastruktura, road signages, traffic aides, payo ng nagmamalasakit na mga tao, etc...veryveryvery lax ang pagpapatupad ng batas sa atin..me pinag-aralan naman karamihan satin sa metromanila..

me kasabihan tayong "kung anong puno ang syang bunga" o "sabihin mo sakin kung sinong mga kaibigan mo at sasabihin ko sayo kung ano'ng iyong pagkatao" o "ang tunay mong pagkatao ay naguumpisa sa kung anong klase ka hinubog sa tahanan nyo..

nasa sa tao pa rin kung gusto nyang mamuhay ng sibilisado, marangal at me takot sa maykapal o magiging isang...ok, jaywalker..
    AMEN FATHER!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto_Xer
    I agee it's about time.
    Here's a question though.

How about if you get involved in an accident wherein the other party has an expired or no driver's license(e.g. underaged driver)?
    Should you also be absolved of blame?
    ferman, 2002 pa pala tong post mo. pero sagutin ko na din. pag ganyan ang scenario, ibang infraction ang expired license or no license. i think the judge will first handle the primary problem (which is the vehicular accident) then you guys can discuss the second infraction afterwards.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseler
    Don't forget maraming abusado dito.

People will use cars to get back at people, and claim that they are 'jaywalkers'.

Example: kung galit ako sa iyo, I'll just wait for you to step out of your house, then hit your with my car, then say that you are 'jaywalking'.

'Kapag may katwiran, Tama ka!'

siguro pang MAIN ROAD lang to applicable... kasi wala o bibihira naman pedestrian lane sa national highways.

tagal na nga pala neto... implemented na ba? dami pa rin akong nakikitang biglang tatawid eh.
    Last edited by baiskee; April 28th, 2005 at 06:17 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I've also noticed that our dog walks along the sidewalk when he's outside our house. Apparently, a dog could recognize a car as a threat, but not a person. (Ironically, the pedestrian might actually be the threat to the car/motorist)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Why reward somebody when he was the cause of the problem??? Whoever made that stupid rule about motorists always being at fault no matter what circumstance??? Sip-sip lang yan sa mga jaywalker para compassionate kunwari, but in truth he is promoting lawlessness

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    By the way... I had experiences when pedestrians would cross EDSA at around 2 in the morning. Kung mabundol ko ang mga ito... mukhang deserving naman and it seems like they're asking for it :D

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Natatandaan ko pa..inaway pa ko ng nanay ko at ng tita ko..

Sabi ko kasi pag may nakita akong jaywalker..sasagasaan ko agad.

Pinipilit ba namang..di naman nila kasalanan yun..hahaha

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Grrrr... the other day at mid-morning, there was this middle aged woman crossing shaw. Basically she crossed without looking, then when I saw her, I braked hard and honked my horn at the same time. She didn't even look and kept walking at her slow pace.

Some people deserve to be roadkill...

She didn't even look and kept walking at her slow pace.
    Some people even look the other way

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Motorists not responsible for hitting jaywalkers - MMDA