1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    so many uneducated mc riders

UB: Rider, patay matapos bumangga sa isang truck - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I keep thinking sa dami ng mga motor, it's only a matter of time before some of us encounter one of these suicidal people on the road. Tapos kahit kasalanan nila, kulong pa rin ang driver ng kotse. I really feel for some of these truck drivers. In a lot of incidents wala silang kalaban-laban.
    I don't know with these people how they can gamble with their lives and the lives of their family members for just to be able to sneak thru tight spaces in traffic. A few days ago at the intersection of Evacom and Sucat, I was on the inner lane turning left to Sucat when an MC rider with his wife and 2 kids decided to cut thru my left side. I buzzed my horn to alert him and he stopped. Only the rider has a helmet. So irresponsible of him to do that.

Kung gusto nila magpakamatay, wag na sila magdamay ng ibang tao.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I don't know with these people how they can gamble with their lives and the lives of their family members for just to be able to sneak thru tight spaces in traffic. A few days ago at the intersection of Evacom and Sucat, I was on the inner lane turning left to Sucat when an MC rider with his wife and 2 kids decided to cut thru my left side. I buzzed my horn to alert him and he stopped. Only the rider has a helmet. So irresponsible of him to do that.

Kung gusto nila magpakamatay, wag na sila magdamay ng ibang tao.
    They feel this aura of invulnerability whenever they ride. They take for granted that drivers of bigger vehicles can always see them coming and give way. I've seen a rider cut off a fully loaded dump truck expecting it to brake on a dime.

This is one of the reasons why I won't let my wife drive. To Manila's best, locking up a car driver is SOP for accidents involving pedestrians and riders. Even if it is the pedestrian/rider's fault. And to the masses, the driver has to pay up regardless of who is at fault.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    maybe as a license test for MC. sa LTO compound sasakay sila sa motor then babanggain para meron ilang bruise. Then tell them to imagine that when both of you are traveling at 80kph.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    maybe as a license test for MC. sa LTO compound sasakay sila sa motor then babanggain para meron ilang bruise. Then tell them to imagine that when both of you are traveling at 80kph.

That sounds like a really good idea. Accident simulation. Pwede rin siguro mag demo mga stunt men.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    nothing will change, as long as these 'cycle riders are not apprehended and made to believe that they have to follow the rules or else then get arrested and fined, just like the other erring motorists on the road.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    nothing will change, as long as these 'cycle riders are not apprehended and made to believe that they have to follow the rules or else then get arrested and fined, just like the other erring motorists on the road.
    I don't think that'll happen anytime soon. Napabayaan na dumami at nasanay na hindi sumunod sa batas. You'll receive a lot of resistance pag in-implement ng batas. Plus the fact that some of the violators are traffic enforcers and police themselves.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    The 1st 30 seconds says it all....

You?re Temporarily Blocked

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    The 1st 30 seconds says it all....

You?re Temporarily Blocked
    Sobrang spot on

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678