New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I've posted this multiple times in the past (different threads/forums)

They should try to close the inner 2 lanes of EDSA and charge toll for people who intends to use it.

Yes, magkakaroon pa rin ng traffic sa exits, but trabaho na ng enforcers yun to make sure that the exiting cars are given priority.

They should also make sure that the inner 2 lanes are maintained properly.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    LTFRB regulates number of hours PUB drivers get behind the wheel - Auto Industry News
    http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...the-wheel.html

yan ang bago ngayon..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    A fee should be charged to vehicles entering a congested area (example: Makati CBD, Ortigas CBD, etc.) not EDSA.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    A fee should be charged to vehicles entering a congested area (example: Makati CBD, Ortigas CBD, etc.) not EDSA.
    but what road leading to a congested area, isn't congested as well?
    and, putting a toll booth, might add to the congestion.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    don't worry, the new nlex - slex skyway connector will have a toll fee... i know we have a law that its only legal to collect toll fees in the province, thus the nichols to alabang muntinlupa slex is illegally collecting toll fees???

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by katty4u View Post
    don't worry, the new nlex - slex skyway connector will have a toll fee... i know we have a law that its only legal to collect toll fees in the province, thus the nichols to alabang muntinlupa slex is illegally collecting toll fees???
    What law is that?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    so, anong tawag naman sa stretch ng Balintawak to Valenzuela sa NLEX? may toll fees din sa stretch na yun.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    so, anong tawag naman sa stretch ng Balintawak to Valenzuela sa NLEX? may toll fees din sa stretch na yun.
    valenzuela used to be part of the bulacan province before...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i think this is the old argument that "matagal nang nabayaran ang stretch ng slex and nlex na pa-metro manila, kaya dapat hindi na naniningil dito." but for some reason that boggles reason, naniningil pa sila...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234