New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    madami talaga buses sa edsa. pero karamihan naman walang laman e. usually 1/4 lang ang sakay. madalas lang na puno yung galing fairview. tapos magbababad sa kalsada mga bus para magpapuno.

kailangan na talaga bawasan ang buses dyan at palitan ng double decker. pero dapat may speed limiter ang mga double decker. baka sa sobrang bilis magpatakbo tapos mag swerve ay matumba.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There are way too many buses during off-peak hours. But during peak hours, there are not enough buses. If you take a bus going down south or up north off EDSA at night, you'll be standing three deep in the aisles.

The problem is not solely the number of buses. It's the fact that they're all run by separate companies who need to maximize profits by running as many trips as possible at off-peak, and who loiter at the stops way too long, trying to get that last passenger.This is why we need central dispatching.

And if you've ever ridden the MRT at rush hour, you'll know that the MRT is woefully inadequate for commuter use during rush hour. The stations simply aren't built for the volume.

-

Just too many people. Especially at Makati and Cubao. If EDSA rehab closes down significant portions of EDSA, drastic measures such as forcing businesses to stagger working hours might be needed.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    madami talaga buses sa edsa. pero karamihan naman walang laman e. usually 1/4 lang ang sakay. madalas lang na puno yung galing fairview. tapos magbababad sa kalsada mga bus para magpapuno.

kailangan na talaga bawasan ang buses dyan at palitan ng double decker. pero dapat may speed limiter ang mga double decker. baka sa sobrang bilis magpatakbo tapos mag swerve ay matumba.
    May double deckers dati. Tinangal mga yun dahil sa spaghetti kawad ng kuryente at mga pedestrian overpass...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Comforting words from the MMDA indeed. Rehab EDSA? They couldnt manage traffic this morning when a bus blocked off two lanes in an accident in Guadalupe.

My take: Do the NLEX-SLEX Skyway link and the EDSA MRT expansion/rehab first then let's talk of overhauling EDSA.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    ako din ganyan. kasi once na matulak ka sa gitna, ang hirap na lumabas. bababa ka na dun sa station na yun tapos hindi ka makalabas. hassle pag nasaraduhan ka. sa next stop ka bababa, at babalik. ayaw kasi magbigayan e
    Whenever I ride the train, kahit masikip, basta kaya, I move to the center. I find it too selfish to stay near the doors if you're going down at least 2 stations away anyway.

Dahilan ng mga tao, "eh gago siya eh hinaharangan niya". Gusto nila magbago yung iba nilang kasabay. Eh sila, nagbibigay ba? Sila ba umuusog sa gitna? Before pointing fingers at others, why not examine yourself first.

BTW, in the 8 years that I've been riding the train almost daily, never pa kong nasaraduhan dahil galing ako sa gitna. Worst that happened was when I had to give the stubborn people in front of me a little push, but the train door has never closed on me. Not even at 7pm going down at Shaw Station Northbound on a workday.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Whenever I ride the train, kahit masikip, basta kaya, I move to the center. I find it too selfish to stay near the doors if you're going down at least 2 stations away anyway.

Dahilan ng mga tao, "eh gago siya eh hinaharangan niya". Gusto nila magbago yung iba nilang kasabay. Eh sila, nagbibigay ba? Sila ba umuusog sa gitna? Before pointing fingers at others, why not examine yourself first.

BTW, in the 8 years that I've been riding the train almost daily, never pa kong nasaraduhan dahil galing ako sa gitna. Worst that happened was when I had to give the stubborn people in front of me a little push, but the train door has never closed on me. Not even at 7pm going down at Shaw Station Northbound on a workday.
    pag malayo naman, let say 5 stations, pupunta ako sa gitna, pero let say 2 stations na lang, unti unti na akong lalabas galing gitna. basta i'll make sure na 1 station before, kayang kaya ko na lumabas. you really need a little push, pero usually may babae e. so hindi rin magawa palagi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12