New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Ito ba yun blue and red na parang police lights? 😂
    these types of lights on civilian vehicles, resembling police lights, have always been illegal.
    and by the same token... sirens.
    i just don't know why the authorities do not bother to...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wala kasing nanghuhuli,- kaya ginagawa ng iba/(arguably,- karamihan),- kaya tayong mga sumusunod sa batas ang nagtitiis at kawawa....

E kung lahat, ganyan ang gawin,- aba e,- chaos na sa lansangan...

Mga natutulog sa kangkungan kasi ang mga patabaing b*boy na dapat magpapatupad ng batas....

Sayang lang ang tax natin na ibinabayad sa kanila....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.0K _/_/_/_/_/:jazzybass:_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    The only reason ginagamit ang LED sa syudad (isama na natin ang SLEX at NLEX) ay para mapaalis ang mga motorista sa harapan nila. Sisilawin nila para tumabi. I have been on the receiving end of this quite a few times already & generally give way, but the one incident that takes the cake was the time that this ahole white Montero driver on Daang Hari with all his HID & LED bars lights turned on tailgated me on the rightmost lane of the road, trying to make me move aside. The law is the law. Sumunod na lang tayo. Maski ba naka tutok sa baba o maganda pagka lagay, kung sinabing illegal, eh di illegal. Ang tutol lang naman dito ay yung mga naka LED lights na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    these types of lights on civilian vehicles, resembling police lights, have always been illegal.
    and by the same token... sirens.
    i just don't know why the authorities do not bother to...
    Pinoy culture of "ningas cogon". When a new directive is issued, everyone falls head over heels to implement it with zeal. After a few months, its business as usual.

E.g.

1. PNoy says no to wang-wang: PNP goes over the top and flags down not only those with sirens and blinkers but also those with foglights. A year later they just wave you off.
    2. LTFRB says PUV drivers should wear blue shirts with collars, long pants and shoes. Ang dami nahuli, pero ngayon may nakita nga ako nakahubad.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Di rin naman pwede gawing i-educate drivers on the proper use of LEDs to make them "responsible" drivers, tipong "I am a responsible LED user". Loophole to the law lang yan & opens the floodgates. What they should really do is visit accessory shops & confiscate illegal LEDs being sold there.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mag-lagay ng malaking karatula sa LTO offices... "BAWAL ANG LED!" "HINUHULI!" then have the memo in full, posted beside it. then have a sustained media blast.
    in a year, no one can claim he/she didn't know about it.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Di rin naman pwede gawing i-educate drivers on the proper use of LEDs to make them "responsible" drivers, tipong "I am a responsible LED user". Loophole to the law lang yan & opens the floodgates. What they should really do is visit accessory shops & confiscate illegal LEDs being sold there.
    Sana maging responsable rin ang mga shops na huwag magbenta at magkabit kung hindi naman akma sa bumibili (e.g. HID/LEDs sa reflective/non-projector housing). Hindi yung puro pera lang iniisip.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Sana maging responsable rin ang mga shops na huwag magbenta at magkabit kung hindi naman akma sa bumibili (e.g. HID/LEDs sa reflective/non-projector housing). Hindi yung puro pera lang iniisip.
    Sa totoo lang, bebentahan ka naman ng maski ano ng shops, maski against the law o makasira sa auto mo. Pag nabili mo na yun, bahala ka na. But if my memory serves me right, there was a time that the LTO authorized the confiscation of blinkers being sold in shops. Sana ganun din gawin nila sa LED

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The LTO issues memo on stricter enforcement of vehicle modificiations

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...orthiness.html

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast