New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    We registered Feb 2020 based on OR/CR and finally got our plates, ending was 7. Wala naman advise from LTO to come back Feb next year or July this year since we already have the 2020 sticker. Sabi nila July next year na balik namin.

Will find out next year if may surcharge nga for the months between Feb and July.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    depende yan kung magkano binayaran / siningil sa inyo nang LTO.. kung ang binayaran nyo eh from Feb. 2020 to July 2021 makikita mo mas malaki dapat yang amount..

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    We registered Feb 2020 based on OR/CR and finally got our plates, ending was 7. Wala naman advise from LTO to come back Feb next year or July this year since we already have the 2020 sticker. Sabi nila July next year na balik namin.

Will find out next year if may surcharge nga for the months between Feb and July.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    depende yan kung magkano binayaran / siningil sa inyo nang LTO.. kung ang binayaran nyo eh from Feb. 2020 to July 2021 makikita mo mas malaki dapat yang amount..

Yup, if mas malaki binayaran, it should cover from Feb 2020 to July 2021. Basta technically, registration is valid only for 1 year except for new vehicles na 3 years ang validity. If OR date is Feb 2019 then due sya dapat ng Feb 2020 and need to register vehicle to cover the gap months up to July (if ending is 7). Safety na din in case na ma flag down ng LTO and they asked for your registration.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    After more than 3 years, i finally got my license plate. Dun sa OR/CR given to me last 2016, it was ACM-xxxx. Pero yung binigay na plate now is CCM-xxxx.

Same numbers but the A was replaced by C (for Central Luzon daw). Problem is wala man lang kasama any documentation on that. My OR (registration renewed last Oct 2019) still bears ACM-xxxx. Alam na daw ng LTO.

Any member with the same case?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    After more than 3 years, i finally got my license plate. Dun sa OR/CR given to me last 2016, it was ACM-xxxx. Pero yung binigay na plate now is CCM-xxxx.

Same numbers but the A was replaced by C (for Central Luzon daw). Problem is wala man lang kasama any documentation on that. My OR (registration renewed last Oct 2019) still bears ACM-xxxx. Alam na daw ng LTO.

Same with me with the other car. Bought the car December 2016, assigned plate was ADG 3xxx, when the plate was released, its NDG 3xxx.

When i register it last May 2019, (ending number is 5), LTO did an update in their system.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010

yan una ko din naisip dahil may memo na nga na ibalik sa dating format ung plate base sa region and that conflict sa nakalagay sa or/cr.

available narin plate ko base sa site ng LTO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010

Yup same with mine. Got my unit July 2016. Initial plate was ACD, when plate arrived, it became NCD.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by 8BRZWRX View Post
    Has the LTO released the replacement plates that end with number 4 or 6?

Registered both vehicles on time and yet no plates yet on the 10th month?

Also have not received any 2015 LTO stickers.
    After almost 5X years of waiting, I finally got my 2X replacement plates ending in 2 and 4 1st week of Feb. 2020 at LTO_Novaliches where they are registered.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Questions mga sir. Got my new plates last February ending in 8. Last renewal ko was June 2019 based on the CR. Now, this year sa August na ba ko magrerenew or June pa din?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post
    Questions mga sir. Got my new plates last February ending in 8. Last renewal ko was June 2019 based on the CR. Now, this year sa August na ba ko magrerenew or June pa din?

when in doubt, i'd call up the local LTO and ask.
    pro rata naman, e.
    either they will bill you for a fraction of a year, or they'll bill you for 1 year + fraction of a year.
    hindi ka malulugi.