New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by montro View Post
    If they want to implement the law it must be for every motorized vehicles na may modification that stated in the law. Not for a selected motor vehicles only.

Sent from my Pocophone using Tapatalk

if there's one thing I learned about the law or Philippine law, pag natsambahan ka malas mo. you cant argue na bakit yun kapitbahay mo, bakit yun si ganito hinde hinuli or whatever.

it's classic case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. why? kasi may wrong sa car mo. kung walang wrong sa car mo, hindi ka naman hulihin.

so again, to be safe, either remove the mods or pay the fines. simple. dont be the guinea pig.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Buy na lang kayo ng jeepney from sarao or david motors.. for sure walang sitasita or huli...
    may expiry na lahat ng dilapidated jeeps and buses. I think the longest franchise is 3 years na lang or until 2019 na lang since PUV Modernization started 2016.

so no one can argue with that na. why do you think Gadget addict and deakin are always featuring the new jeepneys na mukang bus pero may beep card.

come to think of it, that's good news. if PUVs become beautiful and with paint, wala na reason mag-drive ng 4x4 mods sa city to scare off the soon to be phased out rolling coffin jeepneys & buses.

2 birds in one stone.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Vote OB for Senator.hehe

Sent from my Pocophone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Much ado about nothing?LTO: Keep off-road mods out of our streets

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    walang issue kayo lang nagpapagulo. kung ano nasasaad sa law whether implied or direct, pag binanatan ka ng enforcer whether gusto lang mag kotong o gusto ka i-fine talaga, walang kang kawala. sitting duck ka na.

so to be safe, remove all your mods or better yet, just pay for the charges. pampakabit ng malalaking gulong saka led bars meron, pero pambayad sa gobyerno wala. anubayun, double standard.

ganyan talaga, pakita mo mapera ka, peperahan ka lol. last aug and sept, reklamo reklamo wala pambili ng kanin, luya sinisisi gobyenro
    pero kung makagasta sa 4x4 mods kala mo skys the limit sa pag gastos at import.

if we are all crying for austerity coz of economic woes, eh di wag magpaganda ng cars.
    OB tinamaan ka ng magaling bata ka, go to your room! wag nakikisawsaw sa usapan ng matatanda.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Much ado about nothing?LTO: Keep off-road mods out of our streets

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Efforts of the 4x4 groups and Deakin are working for the benefit of us all.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Aminin na natin na kaya lang tayo gumagastos ng limpak sya 4x4 mods is because gusto natin maging agents of shields para mapanson ng mga Avengers

Pero ang Tutoo talaga para marating nila Steve Rodgers ang ganun image, pahirparan sya gym yan

I means what’s the point diba , bad ass nga ang car mo, fat ass ka naman

Whenever we see something like this, for example, si 007 naglalakad sa building na may dala automatic rifle , it’s all because of the body not the tools.

Tanim na natin sya isip na for us to be recognised, respected, we have to experience physical pain and suffering, Gastos for mods is not suffering, it’s cheating tapos kala mo pansinin kita, no way. Ang pera kinikita lang yan ngaun kasi ginagamit mo lang Utak mo, nakaupo ka sa office everyday. Halos lahat ganayan na Gawa ngaun 21st century.

Alam mo isa pa inggit ako si Michaelangelo when he painted the Sistine Chapel sya Vatican, I mean para sya siguro cliffhanger creating that masterpiece, hanging in the ceiling all day long

which leads me to another point, money doesn’t buy you taste or class. It,s innate in each and everyone of us. The only way to access it is we struggle internally.

Ano yun kopya kopya lang ng 4x4 Hummer or FJ cruiser, suddenly class ka na.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Aminin na natin na kaya lang tayo gumagastos ng limpak sya 4x4 mods is because gusto natin maging agents of shields para mapanson ng mga Avengers

Pero ang Tutoo talaga para marating nila Steve Rodgers ang ganun image, pahirparan sya gym yan

I means what’s the point diba , bad ass nga ang car mo, fat ass ka naman

Whenever we see something like this, for example, si 007 naglalakad sa building na may dala automatic rifle , it’s all because of the body not the tools.

Tanim na natin sya isip na for us to be recognised, respected, we have to experience physical pain and suffering, Gastos for mods is not suffering, it’s cheating tapos kala mo pansinin kita, no way. Ang pera kinikita lang yan ngaun kasi ginagamit mo lang Utak mo, nakaupo ka sa office everyday. Halos lahat ganayan na Gawa ngaun 21st century.

Alam mo isa pa inggit ako si Michaelangelo when he painted the Sistine Chapel sya Vatican, I mean para sya siguro cliffhanger creating that masterpiece, hanging in the ceiling all day long

which leads me to another point, money doesn’t buy you taste or class. It,s innate in each and everyone of us. The only way to access it is we struggle internally.

Ano yun kopya kopya lang ng 4x4 Hummer or FJ cruiser, suddenly class ka na.
    hahaha LTO: Keep off-road mods out of our streets Very well Said! LTO: Keep off-road mods out of our streets LTO: Keep off-road mods out of our streets LTO: Keep off-road mods out of our streets LTO: Keep off-road mods out of our streets

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003