New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    What I mean was, ano yun sasakyan ng friend ninyo na binalik niya sa pinagbilhan niya at saan nanggaling.
    oh ok got that, its convertible benz purchased in Cavite.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Perhaps yung pag-iinitan at this point are the B plates which are Cagayan? The C and R plates are central luzon and usually from Subic.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Litung-lito na ang mga tao...

I clear na iyan at ng makabili na ng Hummer.... :hysterical:

Kapag iyan,- puwede akong magpasakay,- rambulan na sila sa likod...

18.3K:tomato:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Perhaps yung pag-iinitan at this point are the B plates which are Cagayan? The C and R plates are central luzon and usually from Subic.
    Are the cars from other sources other than Cagayan not covered by the EO? Since they "complied" and stopped while Cagayan questioned and continued to import...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    spotlight is now on Port Irene vehicles. for Subic and other ports sourced vehicle, deadma for now.

do the Math, there is logic to this.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ yes, subic cars kasi nung 2007 pa huminto when given the final directive. So for LTO, as long as sa name na nang owner yung car (meaning registered na last year pa) no problem yan. Yung sa Port Irene na last year at this year nabili na nasa pangalan pa ng importer yung may problem.

Kaya huwag lalahatin na laht eh magkakaproblema. Yung may mga B.R, Y plate dyan, I suggest that you go to the nearest LTO in your area para walang hula-hula or tsambahan. Magkaalaman na agad. Hindi yung mag-woworry ka sa kung ano-ano lang.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    no comment!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    What about the G plates from Cebu? If I remember correctly, they also do imports for used cars there.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Y na yung mga Cebu plates now. Yes, takaw tabi din yan sa mga HPG because there were cases of smuggling through the CEbu ports.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    im from cebu and im planning a suzuki escudo with g plate na. registered na cya since 2004. will i have troubles with future registrations or is it safe?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
LTO, Customs to strictly enforce EO 156 ban on 'surplus cars'